Tell me a Lie...

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"I love her....I love Olivia" Louis's words boomed in my mind like that in a cave. How can he! I mean..I thought he is just a friend.

"What are you saying!" Before I can witness Mark's reaction my eyes were simply stunned by seeing Zayn utter these words. Zayn grabbed Louis's collar roughly and pushed him to the corridor walls. My heart stopped beating at Zayn's angry glare.

"What your poor ears just heard." Louis snapped and after that he added in a totally weird pleading voice -
"Only if you understand". With that Zayn's hold on Lou's collar loosened, Louis swatted his hands away and advanced towards Mark in a swift move.

" So...what are you going to do about it?" Louis smirked with a challenging gleam in his brilliant blue eyes.

"Am I supposed to do anything about it.." Mark laughed as if Louis is saying something very silly.

"Come on! You are her boyfriend, say something, do something about it...ummm..let me hint, you can beat me up." Louis thoughtfully enlightened him. Oh.. Now I get it...what's on that mind of his.

He is trying to see if Mark is right for me or not, its Louis's way of approving his friend's relationship. Wow Louis...you are such an idiot, giving heart attack to nearly everybody like this. I huffed in annoyance.

"Why would I?" Mark shrugged.

"Let me rephrase it, if any men loves Olivia and tries to make a nasty move on her you won't think to interfere." Louis asked in a total disbelief.

A chilled pain intensified in my chest as my heart continued to pound, awaiting Mark's answer. I have always given him all love from my heart but never expected anything in return but sometimes... Just like today,I badly want to know....what he thinks for me.

"Absolutely No!Its her life and I have mine." He clearly stated and smiled but did he notice the expression on my face, I was standing nearby...

I was standing nearby as my heart sank into the pits of darkness, you know what its crime was? Expecting something... Even a slight expectation hurts.

I don't understand, I was so happy today but now...why did Louis had to ask this? why did I have to once again drown in this mess of my feelings and Mark's total indifference? Why can't I just live in a total oblivion!... Why?

Louis nodded rigidly while Zayn frowned and turned to witness my reaction. Why did Zayn has to care for what I feel and why did Mark doesn't!.. Just tell me a lie Mark that you still love me,that you do care, that's all will make my day...that's all will...

I quickly wipe the first tear that dared to trickle down my eyes so that Zayn couldn't notice. I don't want him to worry over me, not today, not anytime...

I decide to do what I have never expected myself to, I smile in delight seeing Zayn's face...

Maybe because today we didn't talk and I was missing him badly....maybe because of all the blissful moments I have spent with him...or maybe I'm too grateful for this guy who made me feel so important right from the start....

Thinking all this, all of a sudden I rush to Zayn....

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"I will wait for you in the car..." Mark said as his phone beeped and swiftly made his way to the exit.

I have expected her to be sad over what that Numbskull idiot told us before,but no ! She is smiling beautifully as she sees me. Its not that I'm complaining, no, no! I want her to smile like this for always but the thing is....

Here you see, she loves Mark very much, I know that for sure so she must be sad for what he just said, maybe she lost her mental balance...

And why is she rushing towards me? Not that I'm complaining...

Hell! I'm not!

Louis poked my arms and grinned from ear to ear as Olivia was just an inch away from me. What this girl is up to?

My breath caught stuck in my throat as she stood on her tip toe and her angelic face came closer and closer, her soft pink lips touched my cheek making my eyes go wide in shock. I froze for those few seconds...

"I'll miss you Zayn" she said softly in my ear and before I can force my senses to respond,her pale arms embraced my neck making me moan in heavenly pleasure...

I hugged her slender and delicate form with extraordinary happiness and I'm sure she can feel my unsteady heartbeat.

She pulled back after a few seconds and I don't know if she was blushing or smiling or both...

But yes, I'm sure I was doing both. Without saying anything more she turned back and in hurried steps went to the car already waiting for her. She was surely angry with Louis as she didn't give him a glance.

I blinked in surprise and caressed the place where her lips touched.

If only she could just have also said that she loved me...
Even if that was a total lie...

I know.. I know the chapter is small but I badly wanted to update soon....

So forgive and forget..you will get another update sooner friends....