TEAR MY HEART APART...

Its a bit of sentimental chapter.. But will seriously prove how the things are... Its well, complicated...

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

Some things are so damn obvious but yet...the smartest people.. Who claims to be...remain oblivious, act dumb and becomes the enemy of common sense. You don't know what I'm saying?.. Its damn.. hell obvious. I'm talking about my best friend Olivia who claims to be in true love with the person who put her as a last priority. Even when the world will end, I think he won't acknowledge her presence, instead he will go after those demon witches in hell... Urghh!!! How much I hate that dog.. Mark. The irony is, more than that this stupid girl Olivia happens to be in love with him.

I've tried insulting Mark, pointing out the facts..how he avoids her all the time, No!! I can't sink so low as to hit my best friend and force her to propose Zayn. I don't understand why this girl is so blindfolded, Zayn literally likes her and cares for her...

I think I should just make her see, but indirectly. Whenever I question about her relationship she goes damn serious...and I can't just see her in pain. Only one person can help me and that's... tommo the Tomlinson.. He is a devil saint when it comes to friends.

I smirk and look back to disturb Louis...

"Louis...." I hiss and Liam turns his attention from the road ahead to me, he furrows his brows in confusion, trying to understand what I'm up to. My hand automatically comes to my side as I look into this cute Labrador's eyes...he looks adorable in every possible action he does involuntarily... My trip to Neverland, in his brown eyes..Wow...

After a few moments of staring contest we awkwardly shift our gaze from each other. Its difficult for me , I know that... But girls, self control isn't just a term.

I once again try to get Louis's attention but it goes in trash as he is furiously typing on his cellphone, I wonder who the person is... Because as he is typing I can very well see a full on, face splitting dopey grin on his face... What's the matter...

"He won't listen to anyone..." Harry's face comes in my view.

"Why though.." I say a growing a little suspicious.

"He is talking to his best friend..." Harry grins mischievously as he glance at his best friend.

"Don't you feed me that nonsense.." I smirk as I myself take a look on a cute mushy mushy Louis..

"He is feeding that nonsense to us since ages..." Niall talks in whisper joining our conversation from behind me.

"Lou whom you are talking to..." I asked and suddenly everyone in the car had their eyes on Louis. Damn this guy...didn't even avert his gaze from the screen.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

"I am talking to my best friend.. What's the problem in that guys...." I and Olivia heard Louis's voice from the front seat.

Olivia's features twist in concentration as she looks at me for further information.

"Louis is mostly on the phone, chatting with his..." As I was about to enlighten her she cuts me off with her eyes brimming with excitement.