Giving Me A Heart attack!!

Author's Note :

Baby, you got me sick,
I don't know what I did,
Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah,.........."

We all directioners just love this song....yeah yeah! I can hear your hooting. So why not name this chapter on our favorite song - "Heart attack".
This whole chapter is dedicated to my first voter - henairan as a token of gratitude from me. Thanks so much for appreciating dear.

Keep reading and voting, love you all to the moon and back.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

" Why don't you switch it on?" I heard Harry from the couch. I didn't realize how idiotic I looked just now, you don't get it! let me enlighten. After meeting that nerd in the shop I came here physically present but mentally absent. I was lost in thought sitting on the floor of our living room with a blank TV screen in front , yeah it was off guys.

"No...no need" I answered as quickly as possible.

"Wattsup Mate" concern was evident in his tone. Let me tell you, we all are like non related brothers, the bond was never ever a publicity stunt. If there is something wrong with one of us, others immediately come to know.

"No, nothing. Why so?" I shrugged.

" You are behaving like a mental you know. Staring at a blank TV screen for about half and hour. What now is lingering in your small mind?" Harry reasoned stating my abnormality.

"Nothing Hazza" I forced a smile, although I couldn't even understand myself now.

"Let Louis come, he will get it out of you" he warned. "You know my lou-bear is a magician" he further cooed.

We both laughed at that, his lou-bear. We effortlessly mock about those bromances that our fans made - Larry Stylinson. We just love our crazy fans.

"Speaking of Lou, where the heck is he?"

Knock knock

"Speaking of the devil and - .... " Harry smirked.

"Surprise... Surprise" Louis's loud voice echoed throughout the whole apartment, may be the whole building. This guy and his vocal chords, even Niall came from the kitchen, may be he thought about the pizza man.

"My pizza darling is here!!!" Niall beamed stuffing the sandwich leftovers in his mouth. As soon as he saw Louis, he was sad again.

"You just ate whole of the kitchen Niall " Laim reminded him in a pissed off mode( I told you his girlfriend is a bitch but we don't dare to say it aloud.)

"And I am not your pizza darling, Leave it. Here is my surprise lads! you can come out now Olivia" Louis informed us with a wide grin. Wait, he brought a girl home!!