My vistors

I felt a slight shake on my shoulder. my eyes slowly open and I see the person in front of me.

"This is your second time I've seen you in a hospital bed. you have to be more careful." Nora says with a giggle at the end. I sit up and give her big hug.

"I'm so glad you care about my heath" I say into her shoulder. We both laugh.

I show her I could walk again.we take a walk together around the hospital, I didn't think we would get in trouble about it.

"How do you feel about this?" she asks me. I didn't know how to answer that question. well, I did I just didn't know how to tell it to her.

"I feel scared that he's going to come back and that i'll never get Matt back. anger, of why it's me." I say looking around the hallway.

"I just couldn't believe it had to be you and Matt" she says putting a her hand on my shoulder.

"It was just me he wanted. it was my fault I got Matt into it."I say shrugging her hand off my shoulder.

"It's not your fault, It was mine for trusting josh" she says as we turn a corner.

"Don't say his name. he's the one who ruined my life, Matt's and, your." i didn't want to hear his name. He caused me too much pain.

"I don't want to talk anymore" I say turning around.

"I know what your going through but-" she says but, I stop her.

"You don't know what I've been through!" I yell at her. she steps back at my scream.

"I'm so sorry-" I say taking a step toward her but she steps back again.

"No it ok I know you've been through a lot this month. just call me when your ready to talk" she leaves me standing in the hallway.

I go back to my room and sit on the bed wait. I didn't know what I was waiting for but, I was waiting for something.