Having problems

We're driving home until...

Recap of last chapter

"What are we going to do?!" I ask looking at the hidden that's barreling smoke. I pull myself out from the car and go over to the hood.

"Just pop the hood and let me take a look" I say as he pops the hood and I pull the hood up. I are a supercharged LS motor but, nothing seems out of place.

"Is there anything wrong?" Matt asks me. I turn to face him and his blue eyes are filled with consider.

"Aren't you suppose to be looking at the engine? since your 'the guy'" I ask him. he keeps looking at the engine.but still I think he doesn't get the parts of the engine.

I know how to take apart an engine and put it back together. thanks to my dad and older brother who had worked at the shop. my dad died from a drunk driver victim. he was the passenger and they got T-Boned.

I feel a raindrop on my cheek and I wipe it off. I close the hood. Matt try's to turn over the engine but it doesn't start.

We are in the middle of no where, car won't start and it's going to rain. what a great date this is.

I look at Matt and he looks back at me. I try to call Nora to get us but, there's no service.

It's starts to rain I run into the car and slip myself through the window. I accidentally land into Matt's lap, not this feels awkward.

Then I see a car coming down the road.i jump out from the car and run on the road in front of the car's path. I close my eyes to make sure I don't feel the pain. the car comes to a stop at my feet. the driver comes out and I found out it was josh behind the wheel of the car.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him making sure I don't get too close to him.i feel something in my gut that makes me turn.

"I was going to my house and I turned to wrong way" he says takings step toward to me and I could feel his breathe. I hear Matt's footsteps behind me over the sound of the rain.

"I can give you a ride?" he asks putting his hand on my shoulder. then I look at his car a F-40 red Ferrari two seater. I was wondering how his was going to work.

"Please can you?" I ask answering his question with my question. josh nods his head in agreement.i move to the car and think of how we're going to do this.

"Josh you can drive since it's your car. Matt you can take the passenger seat and i'll just sit on your lap." I say getting my idea out of my head.

They all agree on my idea. josh goes to the driver seat and buckles up. Matt sit in the passenger seat and I slide in the car sitting on his lap. this feeling is making me freak out on the inside and it's because I'm in a sports car with two guys plus I'm sitting on my date's lap.

The next thing I know is I'm in a hospital bed.