Good morning

I fall into a deep sleep and when I wake up I find him looking at me...

Recap of last chapter

"Morning" matt says as he grabs a piece of hair in front of my face.

"Hey" I say in a tried voice. his hand makes it to my neck and stays there, rubbing my vine slightly.

"How's your arm?" I ask wondering what the doctor did to him while I wasn't there to watch over her.

"Pretty good it stopped bleeding." he says as he nods his head thinking it was pretty good.

"You need to have breakfast" I say as I sit up getting out from the bed.

"I can get it" he says sitting up and swinging his legs off the bed. I push his shoulders back down to make him lay down again. I kiss him slightly on the lips.

"You need to sleep. i'll get it" I say crutching myself into the kitchen.

I look for chicken noodle soup. I look through the drawers and the cabinets. I bend over to look through the lower cabinets and I find a soup. I stand up properly again and turn around.

"Is this going to be a new thing for you?" I ask josh standing in front of me a few steps away.

"I don't know? it could be?" he asks as he takes a step forward. I push him back.

"No this is not going to be a daily thing cause I said it last night" I say to him. turning around to the microwave about the stove/oven top. I put the noodle soup in a plastic bowl and in the microwave it went.

When it beeped I took it out and I turned around and josh wasn't there anymore. it remind me of when we were at the mall, him just leaving without me knowing and no sound to track him but he had to be somewhere.

"I got your soup" I say bringing the soup in the bedroom. I see Matt sitting up position. I go around to the other side of the bed and sit down beside him.

I try's to grab it from my hands. I pull back from him.

"I got it" I say picking up the spoon and feeding it to him. This is what you'll do when someone was sick or injured.

A few hours later

"I'll be right back ok? don't go anywhere and get some rest" I say in a small voice to Matt. he nods his head and falls to sleep.

I cutch over to the room with the desk. I started to read the book that I left there last night. When I picked it up a note fell out.

Dear Jen,

In the morning my henchman will take you in the morning so don't be alarmed. they will bring you to me.

Love,

Josh XOX

It was hand written. I threw the note out after I read it. I didn't want Matt to find the note then i'll try to protect me from leaving.

Where am I going when they get me? then what his he going to do with me while I'm there? there were a lot of questions on my mind but josh said all of my questions will be answered in time.

I asked the henchman if they could get me a coffee. they bring me one in a matter of minutes.

1 hour later

I felt tired so I went to bed. I climbed into the bed and tangled my body with Matt's. I closed my eyes and then Matt kissed me. he went back to sleep. a smile came to my face.