I'm where?

When I open my eyes I see bright lights cross my vision. I heard voices on the other side of the room. I try to pull myself up but, the pain is too hard for me to handle so I lay back down.

"Jen are you ok? can you hear me?' a familiar voice says. I try to see who it is but my eyes won't adjust to the lighting so their body is still fuzzy.

"What happened to me? and where am I?" I asked the fuzzy but familiar person. I don't know where I'm at well I sorta do I just don't know which hospital I'm at. the pain in my right leg gives me the sign its broken.

"We were driving you home when you fell asleep in my lap. josh saw something on the road so he turned to go around it and he pulled too hard on the wheel and hit the barrier. we flipped I tried to hold on to you but the door flew open and landed on your leg." Matt says I think.

Matt puts his hand on my cheek. I hear someone come through the door.

"How can you do this to my sister?!?" my brother says to Matt pushing him back. Matt throws a punch at Troy but, misses.

"Hey! don't you know I'm here?" I ask Troy breaking up the fight between them. Troy turns to meet my face and I know he's hurting inside because someone hurt his baby sister.

"I didn't do this to your sister. I wasn't the one driving" Matt says to clam down Troy. I can see it in troy's eyes that he won't stop trying to find out who did this to me.

After awhile my vision gets better. Troy and Matt take seats on the other side of the room. The nurse comes to check on me every 30 minutes. I kept thinking why isn't josh here, he's the one who did this to me.

I get myself to sit up and not feel so much pain. everyone says its noon but I don't believe them. Nora comes to check up on me like the nurse. we talk and she wants to know about my date so, I tell me anyway.

"Where's josh?' I ask her wondering about him. he has to be with her. they always go out together.

"He's out somewhere. he got released this morning with only a broken wrist and a couple of scratches. he hasn't talked to me since last night" she says taking a sip of my water on the bed side table.

"Maybe he just needs time to recover from this experience" I say coming up with ideas to cover him. she just shrugs her shoulders.

About an hour later Nora and Troy leave. leaving me and Matt alone. he sits on my bed rubbing my hand. his over arm is heavily bandaged. he tells me that's from the glass on the ground trying to wake me up.

He kisses the crown of my head and tells me I should get some sleep. and I do.

In the morning I open my eyes to see josh on the other side of the room sitting on the chair Matt was in when I fell asleep.

"How are you doing?" he asks me keeping his head just above his hands that are in his lap. I know he doesn't want to look at me because he made it happen.

"I've been going better. Where's Matt?" I ask him. he doesn't lookup but, he stands up and sits on the other side of the bed.

He gives me the silent treatment. I should be giving him the silent treatment.

"Where's Matt ?!?" I ask again. he finally looks up and I could see sanders in his eyes.

Hey! I hope you like this chapter! and if you did please vote this book!

My next update will be on Sunday!