Seeing him

I hear the door open and something fall onto the ground. something comes down the hall and comes through the doorway. I crutch myself over to the other side of the room and let myself into Matt's arms. I haven't felt this warmth in a long time. just knowing that i'll be safe around Matt gives the ever more reason to fight for my life.

His face was bashed in. a bruise was on his left side of his jaw. his nose was broken and his arm was still heavily bandaged up from the last time I saw him. he puts his hands on my cheeks and looks at the damage.

"One day I'm gonna get back at him for hurting you" he says looking down at me. he moves his hand down to my neck.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask Matt. I look him in the eyes. our foreheads touch.

"The last thing I remember is being with you at the hospital and two guys come into the room. one of them was josh and another guy told me to go to the parking lot. and if I didn't they would hurt you. so I went with them. the next thing I knew I was in an abandon body shop with my hands tied to a chair and getting punched in the face multiple times" he told me in a low voice making sure that none of Josh's henchman were gonna over hear.

"I'm just glad your ok and that you'll be with me" I says as I hug him. we let go and we kiss.i run my hands through his brown hair. my lip starts to hurt from the henchman earlier today. but I didn't care what they would do to break up me and Matt because I know we'll never break.

Someone makes us stop kissing. I look over to find one of the henchman standing in the doorway. I wrap my arms around matt's body and he does the same.

"It's time for the guy to go" says the henchman. we still didn't let go after the 3 minute mark. another henchman comes through the doorway. I stand even closer and burier my head in Matt's chest.

"Let go of the girl" says henchman 2. I couldn't see them but I could hear them. I want to shut the world out and just let it be me and Matt.

"Why do you want her?" Matt says to both of the henchman in the room. I could hear his heart beat like a drum. the memory of our date came to mind and the most important part was when he was playing guitar.

"She's part of Josh's plan, a very important part of it" says the first henchman. I knew Matt wasn't gonna give me up anytime soon.

I felt someone grab my waist and pull away from Matt. I try grab on buy I fail. I fall to the ground and felt a pain in my temple.

"MATT!" I yell from the other room. they pull me into another room and lock me in. I bang on the door and keep yelling for Matt. but no one comes back to get me.

A few hours later they let me out of the room. I go back to the bedroom and sit on the chair. I imagine the event that happened earlier. me and Matt kissing, being pulled away from him and thrown to the ground. I go to the connecting bathroom and look in the mirror. Blood is going down my face from my head.

A henchman tells me I have to eat but, I turn in down. I wanted to just clim into bed and die. I don't know what they are doing to him or when he's coming back. I think of what I did wrong when I was here. kissing Matt just hugging him may start a fire.

I clean the blood off and sit on the couch. I sit there playing with my nails and my hair. I ask for a piece of paper and a pen. I go to the other room with a desk and start writing.

Dear Matt,

Don't let them break you, I know your stronger then the and you have me. just remember how much fun we had on our date me and you sitting under the willow tree cuddling. kissing in the water, the sunset behind us glowing. if you just think of me, nothing could hurt you. I will think of you everyday i'll be in here. I love you and I know you love me too.

Love,

Jennifer

When I was done writing I look up to find josh standing in the doorway.

"Hello beautiful" he says while leaning on the doorway. I just look at him with mixed feelings. anger, sadness stirs up inside just thinking of what Josh's henchman are doing to Matt.

"What do you want?" I say to him. he come into the room and grabs the letter to Matt and puts it back down. I stand up to met his eyes that are glaring at me. what does he want from me? I overheard one of the henchman told Matt that I was a very important piece of his plan.