Why?

A hour later the door opens. I look up from the book to find josh standing in the door way.

"How is he doing?" He asks running his hand through his brown hair. I give him a look.

"Why do you care?" I asks him. He probably doesn't care anyway so, why is he asking.

"Because I care" he says holding his hand to his heart. I didn't believe him at all.

"When have you cared about him?!? Or me?!?" I ask him standing from me chair. he stands there looking down at his feet.

"I've cared about you since day one! I haven't cared about him at all! I've loved you since day one!" he yells at me. it took some time to understand it.

I stand there quietly. he comes closer me and his cold breathe sends a chill down my spine. I thought of the car crash and it sends me in a circle.

"Did you just crash the car to get me in a cast and told me that Matt was in Nashville, drugged me! Threaten Matt's life in front of me! For what?!?"

I yell him. I was getting all my feeling and emotions off my chest that I had for days.

"The cast part wasn't apart of it but, I've loved you for a long time. I only dated Nora was to get closer to you and for you to let me in." I says putting his hand on my face.

"I trusted you with my life and Nora trusted you!" I yell at him in his face.

"Running after you is like chasing the clouds" he says rubbing his thumb over my cheek bone.

"Saying your things aren't gonna get any bett-" I say but I'm cut off. Josh's lips are on mine. I don't know why but, I kiss him back.

I know I haven't done this in a while and I'm sorry!

I had a busy week with my brother's air cadet dinner and breaking up with my boyfriend and he was also there!

Please vote!

& comment!

Thanks for reading!