Going to the mall

"Why am I here?" Josh asks looking through the racks of dresses. he picks one from the rack. It was a black party dress with ruffles and sparkles, poofs at the bottom.

"Because your here to help Jen find a dress for her date tomorrow" Nora says putting her hands on his chest and giving him a light kiss on his cheek.

"That still doesn't answer my question" he says giving Nora his puppy dog eyes. he pulls her into a dip and a hard kiss on the lips. and yet again I feel awkward.

"We need a guy's suggestion" she says into his ear loud enough for me to hear. I laugh at her answer. he pulls her out of the dip and he gives me 'I'm-not-a-man' look.

"What was that for?" he says stepping in closer and handing me the dress.

"I didn't say anything" I say grabbing the dress and heading into the fitting rooms.

I get undress in a change room with hard wood walls and carpet flooring, and metal hangers. I put the dress on and look into the mirror.

"Hey Josh can you zip me up?" I pull the door open to let josh into the small change room. I hear the zipper zip up and the dress get tighter on my body. I turn to face him and he downs at me.

I open my mouth to say something but he bets me to it.

"I don't think this is the one." I can feel him breathing down my neck while I'm looking in the mirror. the slight cold breeze of his breathe sends a chill down my spine.

I turn my head the other way and when I turn back he isn't there. he must of left without me knowing and I didn't even hear the door close behind. but, the door wasn't closed and I could feel eyes burning into my back as I unzip the dress without Josh's help.

I get back to the store and they are both looking for dresses. I turn to see Nora holding another dress for me.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I ask them both taking the dress that Nora has.

They both look at each other.

"No" they both say at the same time which it's weird. it's like they have this mind speaking thing they use around me.

I go back into the change room to find a dress that I've never seen before. I grab the dress from the hook and put the others on the same hook. the dress had a note.

Can't wait for our date tomorrow!

-Matt XOX

The note said. I smile thinking of him and his hands on my hips with his lips hard on mine. I could already feel the heat between our bodies. I pull the dress from out the bag to see what it looks like. But it wasn't a dress.

I find a red plaid shirt and blue jeans with a pair of cowboy boots. then I wonder what I'm doing on my date?

Thanks for reading I hope you like it! please comment below on what I should work on.

Do you think josh likes Jen?

If you don't know who Matt is, Matt is the guy who Jen is going on the date with.

My next update will be on Thursday!