authør's nøte

I can not tell you how unexplainably elated I am that the few who read this actually take time out of your day to read more than one chapter. I understand that I have been inactive for quite some time now, but I have returned from the dead once again.

Møre, by far, was one of the most exciting books to write, because I loved the characters that I chose, and I put my own personality into them. Ashley is almost like the person that I aspire to be, but I understand that I will never achieve that dream.

I hope that one day, even more people will read my works, because it's almost like an escape for me, like my own little piece of paradise that I can share with you guys.

In my mind, there are two types of books that I write.

There is the first option, where I can pour all of my dreams in it, in hope that I will become a step closer to who I wish to become and what I wish to achieve.

There is also a second option, where I can spill all of my negative emotions into a story and use it as a coping method.

But, there may even be a third option, where I try to improve on what I have already created, like buying only band merch, but then one day, buying nice clothes, hoping that people will notice that you've cleaned up your looks a little. An example of that is my work in progress titled Cake.

If you've stuck around with me, through whatever has come my way and your way, I am so grateful. I'm grateful because you make an impression on me that says that you care about me. This account is like a Youtube channel you find at four in the morning after you've watched every other video on the internet. And maybe that is how you got here, but the only thing I care about is you, not how you got here or what you look like, just you.

Please, never give up, because I will go to the fucking ends of the Earth to help you and care for you, because you are worth every mile that I'd have to travel.