epiløgue

You may be wondering what happened to all of us.

Like I said, I moved in with Josh and Tyler, and Jenna lived in the house next to us.

Tyler gave up basketball to pursue his dream of making music with his best friend.

Tyler and Josh started a band called Twentyøne Piløts, and they were skyrocketing. They couldn't have had a better start.

Jenna became a doctor at the local children's hospital.

Brendon also started a band, Panic! At The Disco, and he was a huge success as well.

I had two children, and they were twins. The girl, Elizabeth, took after me, with her blue eyes and golden hair.
She was named after Jenna, who's middle name is Elizabeth.

The boy, William, named after Josh, took after his father. Big lips, brown eyes, and brown hair.

We adopted many, many, many cats, as requested by Josh and William.

We also got a turtle, and Tyler named him Squirtle.

My mom quit drinking and got remarried, which I wasn't 100% happy with, but I knew that I couldn't change it.

We lived happily ever after, almost like those fairytales that I always despised.

~

GUYS IT'S OVER
AHHMYGAWD

It didn't end the way I wanted, but I had to write something so I pulled this out of my ass and slapped it on a silver platter, and now it's being shoved down your throat so there ya go

But in all seriousness
I really hope you enjoyed this as much as much as I did
I'll admit, I do hate some parts but overall, I don't completely hate it

Anyway,

It's been real, guys.

Stay alive |-/