twenty |-/ future

We all successfully graduated from high school, and Tyler got a free ride to Ohio State University from playing basketball.

We all went to the same college, and all graduated from there at the same time.

I moved in with Tyler and Josh, and Jenna moved in to the house next to us.

"Will you marry me?" Were the four words from Tyler's lips that made me the happiest.

I had expected it, we all did, and for some reason, I was still in shock from it.

On the day of our wedding, my mother didn't drink at all. She ended up with someone that she had already dated, someone that I loved. He was great, but couldn't replace my dad. No one would.

I dyed my hair light pink. It reminded me of the color Josh had now, which was formerly hot pink, but he let it fade.

Tyler surprised me with a plain black band for a wedding ring, which I'd always talked about because I didn't like any of those fancy rings that you always see. He also knew that I got jealous of guys because they usually had them, not girls. Tyler's ring was the same black band.

"I do." The two words that pieced my life together.

The kiss.

The kiss that bonded us for life was what made me the happiest.

I had Jenna to thank, because without her, I never would have dared to talk to Tyler.

Tyler and Josh performed Tear In My Heart, a song they'd been working on for a while.

My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the universe.

I was in love with Tyler.

He made me happy.

And that's what was important.

~

GUYS
THAT WAS IT
THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE
That was a shitty ending whoops