eleven |-/ kitten

"T-Tyler." I moaned into his mouth as his tongue slid into mine.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear as he started to grind on me, up against the wall.

"Bed." Tyler picked me up bridal style and threw me onto his freshly made bed.

"Lock the door. You have condoms, right?" He nodded and got up to lock the door, walking back and throwing himself on top of me.

I slid my hands underneath his shirt, touching his bare skin. He did the same to me, goosebumps spreading all over my skin.

Our mouths clashed together once again, the kiss full of passion and love.

Tyler's frail hands slid into my underwear, grabbing my ass, and I let out a small squeak at feeling.

"You like that, don't you?"

"You're an asshole." I breathed a laugh into his face.

I pulled away. "Have you ever heard of pet play?" I was willing to try it out with him.

"Of course. Why? Did you want to try it out?" I nodded.

"I'm a kitten." I informed. I kind of gave up kitten play for a while, it got boring.

"Do you have a collar?" He asked.

"No, I sold my last one." My old collar was black with a neon green accent.

"We'll buy you another one when we're done here." And with that, he pulled my shirt off, and I did the same to him.

"I-I'm almost there, baby." Tyler groaned from his throat after a few minutes.

There was a loud bang at the door, and Tyler jumped back.

"Every fucking time." I sighed, leaning my head back onto his pillow as he pulled out.

"It's probably my mom." Tyler rolled his eyes, getting up to open the door without even getting dressed. His mom was fine with us having sex, so I guess he didn't really have a reason to put his clothes back on. At least he bothered to put underwear on. I was in the process of getting my clothes back on.

"Josh is here, do you want me to send him up?" I heard his mom say from the door.

"Sure." Tyler replied.

"I hope you used protection."

"Mom!" I heard his mom chuckle, and he walked back in.

I finished getting dressed as Tyler was sliding into his black skinny jeans that he always wore.

Josh walked into the room with a big Taco Bell bag, and our eyes immediately lit up.

The aroma of lettuce and beef filled the air in the room. I could practically taste the tacos from within the bag.

"Where's your shirt?" Josh asked Tyler.

"Long story." Tyler winked.

"Oh, I see." Josh's lips curled into a sly smile, raising his eyebrows in a knowing manner.

"Hey Ashley. Does Tyler have a nice dick? I've always wanted to know." I practically punched Josh.

"Josh!" Tyler whined.

"Well, it's pretty small, but that's alright." I joked around.

"You're a real dipcrap." I couldn't help but burst out into tears at Tyler's choice of words. Dipcrap.

-

"Hey Ashley, look at this. There's a collar, leash, ears, and a tail." Tyler called me over to look at his computer.

Josh cringed. "You guys are into some kinky shit."

"Oh come on, we're not going full-blown pet play." Tyler and I agreed that we wouldn't take it too far. I'd wear the gear, and that was it. We weren't doing the whole "punishments and training" thing.

"But still, that isn't normal." Josh laughed, sticking his tongue out in between his teeth as he did so.

-

"Josh, your cuteness distracted me from the game." Tyler teased Josh, as he always did. Their relationship was so adorable, they were probably closer than I was with Tyler.

"Tyler, your gay is showing." I said.

"I know it is." He smiled, glancing at me before he focused his attention back on the game.

-

After a couple rounds of Mario Kart, Tyler told us that he wanted to show us a song he'd been working on. He told us that he had called it Friend, Please.

Friend, please
Remove your hands from over your eyes for me

I know you want to leave
But friend, please
Don't take your life away
From me

Tyler began to break down in tears, unable to continue singing.

I knew exactly why he'd written it, too. I'd listened carefully to every word. It was about me, before I went to the hospital. He used his music to cope with the things that were too much for him to handle.

"Tyler, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." My voice quivered, a tear escaping my eye. I didn't realize how much my selfish actions could hurt others around me.

I stood up, wrapping Tyler in a tight hug. I allowed him to sob into my shoulder.

"I just don't want to lose you, Ash. When we were in the car and you passed out, I was sure I'd lost you. I was shaking so bad, and I threw up a couple times. I was so scared, I don't ever want to lose you."

"I-I feel horrible. I was being selfish, I didn't think I was capable of hurting someone I love so much." It was my turn to cry.

"You're not selfish." Tyler pulled away.
"Look into my eyes, Ashley." I did as I was told.

"You are so much more than just a person. You're a person who is loved. You are a person who is worth all the money in the world. You can not be replaced by anyone else. If I had lost you that night, I would never touch another girl again."

Josh stood up, and joined our hug.

"Everything he's saying is true. He texts me every night when he's sure that you're sleeping. He talks about how beautiful you are, and how lucky he must be to have someone like you."

I decided that fighting through the pain was worth it. I needed to stay alive. Not just for me, but for Tyler, Josh, and Jenna.