twelve |-/ dare

(After school on Friday)

After school, we decided that we wanted to play a game of truth or dare. Tyler invited me, obviously, Josh, Melanie, Jenna, Hayley, Brendon, and Halsey.

There was also lots of drinking and cigarettes. I didn't smoke, but I vaped. Brendon was already high and drunk, which would surely make a innocent game a lot less innocent.

I took a sip of the smooth wine that Josh had handed me as I was chosen.

"Truth or dare?" Melanie asked me.

"Dare." I used to always pick dare, but I started to lean towards truth. Now, I was going back to my old ways of always picking dare.

"I dare you to..." She took a minute to think, and suddenly, a mischievous smirk appeared on her face.

"I dare you to strip. Leave your bra and panties on though." I hesitated, my face becoming more heated with each second that passed. I finally did it though.

"Tyler, you sure you don't want a beer? I've got a shit ton of it right here, it's the good stuff to- holy shit. Would you just look at Ashley! Hey there, hottie!" I heard Brendon yell from the kitchen.

"Shut up, fuckwad!" I yelled back. The group laughed at my odd choice of words.

"Anyway. Hayley, truth or dare?"

We continued the game, until Halsey picked Josh.

"Josh, truth or dare?" She asked, seeming to already have something planned out in her head.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Tyler." Somehow, I'd known that somebody was going to say that sooner or later. Tyler looked at me, a look of worry filling his eyes. I nodded, giving him a thumbs up. He almost immediately brightened up, flashing me a smile before Josh leaped across the circle we had made, landing on Tyler.

Their lips collided, hands tangled in each others hair. I could see their tongues collide, and Josh moved his hands down to Tyler's ass. They were enjoying this, maybe a little too much.

"Holy shit, they're really going at it." Brendon said, joining the circle. I nodded, raising my eyebrows at how much they got into the kiss.

They finally pulled away, gasping for air.

"If you think I'm not sitting next to you after that kiss, you're crazy." Melanie scooted over, allowing Josh to sit between her and Tyler.

"Was that too much?" Tyler asked me.

"Bitch, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're fine, he's basically your boyfriend, you can kiss him all you want."

"Oh, cool!" Tyler had an excited look in his eyes.

Ashley, let's go outside with Brendon and smoke. Tyler, if you want, you can come too. I know you don't do any of that stuff." Josh said.

"I'm good." He replied quietly.

"He's a good boy." Josh said as we walked out the door.

"Yeah, he is." I replied, blowing vapor from my mouth. I got it from Brendon, and it was cherry flavored. It felt nice. Plus, it looked cool.

"Shit, I forgot my lighter. Ashley, do you have one?" Brendon asked. For some reason, I always carried a black lighter with me. It said little black lighter in cute scribbles on the front.

"Yeah, here I'll light it." I lit Brendon's joint for him.

"You're a good person." I rolled my eyes at Brendon's comment.