eight |-/ change

Okie so in this part of the story, they have already been bailed out of jail, just to clear that up real quick.
Also I should probably be working on summer reading right now, but I'm writing this instead, but I like it

(Wednesday Morning)

Tyler's mom had to bail me out, and that made me feel really bad. The feeling of guilt was overwhelming.

We weren't allowed to go to school yesterday. I was fine with that. It was less time I'd having to deal with Andy and his screaming fangirls that would probably torture me if they knew what happened on Monday.

-

The lunch bell rang, and I took my time leaving the classroom. I let Jenna and Josh go ahead, while I stayed behind and talked with Tyler.

"Do you think he knows it was us?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, I don't even know who was in the house when we were caught." Tyler nodded in agreement.

"Tyler, don't feel guilty. We made you come along, and I regret it. You didn't even do anything while we were there, so don't feel like you have to take all of the blame." I reassured.

"I know, I know, but my parents are outraged. Ashley, you can almost see the steam coming out of their ears when I talk to them!" He gave in and chuckled quietly.

"Tyler, you're fine. As long as I'm around, your parents can't do anything." I gave him a reassuring squeeze as we approached doors of the cafeteria, also known as the One Direction concert, with the girls always fan girling over boys like Andy Biersack. It pissed me off, really. They didn't know him. All they knew was his name and that he was extremely hot.

We set down at our usual table in the corner, near a huge window that overlooked a forest next to the school.

Honestly, even though I loved things as they were now, I wanted a change. Something that I could look forward to. Maybe a new hair color would be nice.

"Hey Tyler. Can Josh come over to help me dye my hair?" I asked Tyler, asking for permission since I had been staying at his house.

"Sure, that'd be cool."

"Josh, do you want to come over to Tyler's house after school? I've been staying with him, and I was thinking about dying my hair. Obviously, I can do it myself, but it's be nice to have someone else with experience to help. And by help I mean help eat all of the chips in Tyler's house." Josh chuckled as Tyler gave him the evil eye.

"Sure, that'd be cool." Josh replied.

Tyler looked over to Jenna. "You can come too if you want." She shook her head.

"I have stuff to do tonight, sorry."

-

The final bell rang, and we all walked to Hot Topic to pick out a new color for my hair. We would have gone to Sally's, but they didn't have the brand that I used. Plus, we could buy some stuff while we were here.

"I'm in the mood to do half black and half blue." I told Josh.

"That sounds cool. While I'm here, I should pick up some dye for myself, the purple fades really quickly. How about this red?" He picked up the bottle to show me the color as I imagined him with red hair.

"Definitely, red is your color." I said to Josh.

-

We arrived back at Tyler's house with three bottles of hair dye, two pairs of skinny jeans for Tyler and I, and a shirt for Josh.

"Alright, you and Josh head up to the bathroom and I'll grab some gloves and plastic bowls. Put on this t-shirt so yours doesn't get ruined." Tyler threw me a plain white tee from across the room.

"Thanks."

-

(The next day)

"Nice hair, guys." Hayley said from across the lunch table.

"Thanks." I whispered. I was shy, and I didn't talk to Hayley very often.

"Tyler, you might want to borrow this and check the bathroom mirror." Hayley said, holding a tube of concealer with a comical expression on her face.

"Why?" He asked.

"There's a hickey on your neck." His face went pale, and he grabbed the make up, running towards the bathroom before anyone noticed.

"Is he a freak in the sheets?" She asked, not making an effort to hold back her laughter.

"We've only had sex once, and that was last week." I rolled my eyes.

"Where was I when this happened?" Josh asked.

"It was at his house, and we got caught." I laughed, telling the story about his mom walking in, and quickly hid my blush when Tyler came back.

"What happened while I was gone?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." Jenna said, holding back her laughter.

~

I'm kind of rushing these chapters so I'm sorry if these chapters are kind of suckish and uneventful