Chapter 22

SOPHIE'S POV-

Today was not going to be a good day at all. The only thing on my mind was Nash and everything that has happened. I mean yeah, I could go talk to him, but I don't think that would be a very good idea. I really don't want to go through everything again with making a choice and all of that. I would much rather pick one of them and not think twice about it. But, since this is life, it won't ever be that easy. I sigh and get up and make my way into the kitchen. There was a nice breakfast waiting, but I wasn't hungry. I didn't want to do anything except make my choice and be done with all of it. I sigh and walk into the TV room and sit down on the couch. I check my phone and Nash never answered, but I know he read it because on imessage, he has on his read.

"Hey" Tay says as she sits down next to me.

"Hi." is all I say.

She looks over at me and asks, "Are you alright?"

I shrug my shoulders and say, "I mean yeah I guess so but I just can't make my decision." I say to her and she nods her head.

"Well, looks like you ended up right where you started. You're torn yet again aren't you?" she asks.

I nod my head yes and say, "I really am and the thing is I don't know why I am. Nash did this to me, yet I don't know why I still want to be with him and Taylor has just been there for me through everything so I feel that I owe it to him." I say to her and she nods her head.

"Well, if you still want to be with Nash through all of this, then I think there's a reason why you should pick him. I mean yeah, Taylor has been there, but if you only feel like you should be with him out of guilt then, I don't think you should be with him at all." she says. I nod my head and hug her. I go upstairs and lay down on the bed. 

I open up twitter and as I was going though my tweets, Nash was going crazy tweeting. They were all like "I'm sorry" and "Why won't you just listen?" all of his fans were responding asking what is wrong and such. Those tweets were all about me, I'm pretty sure. Unless he already got someone else. I go and favorite his tweet that said I'm sorry and walk into my bathroom. I mean by doing that, I can show that I saw it, but I hope he doesn't think I did that just to make him feel worse, because I didn't. I really do care about him, but I don't think I'm ready to jump back into our relationship and go and crush Taylor again. But, they were both making an even effort at this point. Nash has been trying to talk to me and Taylor has been trying to comfort me. Looks like I just went in a huge circle and now I'm just lost. I shower and get changed and return back to my phone. I go on twitter again and my mentions were being blown up. What? I look through them and they all were like "He tweeted you omg you're sooo lucky!" and "What did you do!? Are you guys dating?!" I was so confused at this point. I look through my mentions and there was Nash's tweet that said, "Can you please just forgive me and listen?" He tweeted my that while I was getting ready and now all these girls were freaking out. Thanks Nash. I sigh and fall back on my bed. How did this manage to happen to me. I'm just a normal girl and Taylor Caniff and Nash Grier ended up in my life and now it's this. I needed to make my choice right now before this gets out of hand. 

I walk out the front door and make my way to Shawn's house. I had made my decision, but I wasn't planning on telling anyone until it was over and done with. I knock on the door and Matt is the one to open the door. 

"Hey Sophie?" he says more like a question.

"Hey can I come in I really need to talk to Taylor and Nash." I ask and he nods and opens the door wider so I can walk in.

"Taylor is in his room and so is Nash." he says and I nod my head and thank him. I walk up the stairs and stand there for  couple minutes. What room should I go to first? Hmm I think for a little while and go right. Taylor's room first.

I knock lightly and he mumbles a "Come in." I open the door and meet his eyes. "Sophie?" he asks and I nod my head.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I'm just here to talk." I say to him and he nods his head and sits down on his bed.

"Is there something wrong?" he asks me. I shake my head no and sit down near him on the bed. "Did you see what Nash tweeted you?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "Well.. Did that make you think something?" he asks and I couldn't answer. There was a lump as I swallowed. I can't cry. Not right now. "Sophie?" Taylor asks. I turn my head down so it was facing the bed so he couldn't see me. "Babe you know you can cry in front of me." he says as he gently places his fingers on my chin and lifts my head up. His eyes were searching all around my face for an answer, but I have nothing to say. I just felt so guilty. "Sophie say something." he says to me. I push away his hand and stand up. I can't do this. I can't break either of them again. I was the worst person in this entire world. I start to run out the door and Taylor gets up and screams, "Sophie wait!" that only made my increase my pace. I don't want to face him right now.

Before you know it, I hear Nash say, "Is that Sophie?! Sophie come back!" he yells and I run right out that door and straight for the park. Hopefully none of them will follow me because right now, I just want to be alone. 

Soooo who do you guys think she is gonna pick?! Thanks for reading!:)~K