Prologue

From birth, princesses are raised to love and protect the kingdom, because someday the kingdom will be ours. We will be in charge of running it. We will be in charge of protecting the kingdom. We will protect the people. It seems like a lot of pressure; pressure to look presentable to others. Pressure to be able to run the kingdom smoothly. Pressure to keep it safe from invaders, and also safe from threats within.

As a princess, we are taught to listen to the needs of the people, and to try to help them. As a princess, we are hardly seen as someone who can fight. We are dainty and kind and clean. It is the men who fight, it is the men who get their hands dirty, and it is the men who protect us every day. Such is their job; to protect the women and the people they care about. In any situation, we would all love to think we could rise up to the occasion and defeat the bad guy. But sadly, that is hardly the case. The men might've fought but in the end they all fell, only leaving us dainty little princesses left.

Us princesses love to think highly of ourselves, and would love to think that if there were no men to protect us, we could at least rise up and try to defend ourselves. But the sad truth is, nobody wants a strong princess.. And because of that, none of us know how to be strong. No one can lift a sword.

Perhaps this is where my story comes in. I rose to the occasion and made a promise to my father, King Gregory Embertail of the Isaigalla Kingdom, to protect the people within this kingdom. So I have to set off on quite possibly a dangerous quest for five exiles that seem to be our only hope.

I, Princess Arrabella Embertail, am on the quest to save my kingdom and find the Magnificent Five.

******************************************

So this story is a joint story by me and my friend who will be using my account. So when it's the main author i'll sign it -S so you know. The other one will sign it -H. Anyway back to the story. So we have pretty much alot written we just have to upload it so enjoy this prologue :)

Above is a photo of Katie McGrath as Morgana from Merlin because she is absolutely the perfect Arrabella. She plays Princess Arrabella if you didn't know ;) 

Thanks sooo much for reading and voting. We appreciate it soooo much. 

Until next time...

-S