Chapter 3--Soleis

Soleis

I looked up at the window as I clicked print on my laptop. I switched tabs to my assignment and groaned. Essays are gross. I stood up and looked in my mirror on the back of my door. I took myself in for the 20th time today. I was wearing a large sweatshirt, with a pair of black leggings. My brown and blonde-streaked hair was up in a messy bun on top of my head, and my blue eyes sparkled in the setting sun. A lot of people say my eyes look like an ocean, but to me they resemble the color of my gray tabby, Jamma. I wore my choker necklace, with a small sun hanging from it. I giggled to myself at my small height, at a puny 5'1". My head just barely hit the top of the mirror, and when Pixie looks in it she's way above it. She's 6'2".

I walked over to my window seat, and sat looking down at the sidewalk. There was a small amount of people, as it was only 4:30 in the afternoon. I saw a few people look up at me, including this one girl with pink and red hair. Pixie called to me through the door, "SOLEIS, COME EAT DINNER! I MADE RAMEN!" I smiled and walked through my door. I walked up behind her and went right up to her ear. "I LOVE RAMEN!!" She screamed and ran away, covering her ears. "SOLEIS STOP THAT'S MEAN!!" I laughed and grabbed my ramen, sitting down on our couch in front of the tv. I flipped onto Netflix and put on my favorite show.