Chapter 17--- Soleis

Soleis

I sit in my chair, kind of frozen in place. What just happened? I asked myself. So, my soulmate walks out the door to talk on his phone, and starts his conversation with hey babe? Um, yeah- no.

What kind of person does that? So, what, is he cheating on me? Or is he secretly dating his enemy? Or. . .

No.

That can't be right.

But, maybe. . .

Could I be his enemy?

It sure seems like that could happen at this point. Maybe it was too good to be true. Maybe he really is my enemy.

Then, wait. Where's my soulmate? The other name on my wrist was Aries, and I hadn't ever really thought about it. Aries seems like a girl name, and I guess I hadn't ever really thought about liking girls. Maybe Aries could be a boy name. I'm not sure. But what I'm sure about is Raymond is about to get a bad beating.

I walked outside and confronted him. 

"Raymond," he was still talking on the phone and didn't hear me. "Raymond," I said it again and he still didn't notice me. I snapped. "Ugh!," I slapped the phone out of his hand and it shattered. "Raymond. We're over." He just stared at me for a second before cracking a smile.

"I knew you weren't stupid." He spoke slowly. "It was only a matter of time before you figured me out. Better soon than later." I glared at him, not even bothering with a response, and ran off towards my apartment. Once I turned the corner I texted Pixie, telling her that I was coming home and wouldn't be leaving for a while. She responded immediately, knowing exactly what happened without me telling her. That's one of the reasons I love her, she always seems to know what I'm saying without words.

But what was I supposed to do now? I had met my enemy and didn't know how to find my soulmate. I didn't even know if they were a girl or boy. Or if they were even in this country or not.

I had some research to do.