Chapter 40-- Aries

Aries

This girl seems so kind. I can see her pain in her eyes, as much as she tries to hide it under her mask of hope. Solies. A pretty name, but sadly, not a familiar one. My soulmate. From what the nurses said, everyone was born with two names on their wrists, one their soulmate and the other their enemy. We don't know which is which until we meet them. I'm still not sure how that works. When you see them, do you just know? Or do you have to get to know them both first before deciding which one you will love forever and which one you will hate forever?

Well, however you decide, it seems like I already made my choice. Solies. My chests hurts and I can't tell if it's from physical injury or emotional pain. I miss the memories I never had. I miss falling in love with Solies, I miss all the time we spent together. I miss my photography class. I miss my family, though I haven't yet met them.

Or I don't remember meeting them.

That's my big problem.  I don't remember. I may lose myself  all because I have no memory of the people or things that are important to me. I have no memory of me.

I close my eyes and send out a silent prayer.

God, I'm not sure if I used to believe in you or not. I'm not sure if I used to believe in anything. But I think I need to believe in you, just for now at least, so I have something to hold on to. Hope. Hope that miracles exist and hope that I will get my memory back. I want to remember. I want that more than anything. So, if you do exist, please help me. Thank you.