Chapter 21: Tobias

TobiasPOV: Her warm head rested on my cold bare chest and her body was curled next to mine. I could feel her soft breaths coming in and out. When she was sleeping she looked like a sweet innocent child. It was beautiful, it showed a softer side of her. My tshirt looked like a dress in her. I gave it to her because hers was dirty, I meant to put on another but I fell asleep. She opened her eyes and smiled warmly. Then she leaned up and I kissed her lightly. "good morning tris." I said, with a bright smile. She rolled over and leaned over me. Then, heat rose to her cheeks as she saw my bare chest and she let out a small giggle. "are you trying to make a move on me four?" she said with an embarrassed smile. "why? Is it working." I said as I sat up and pulled a shirt out of my backpack, slipping it on. Then I stood up and she stood after me. I held both her hand and looked at her. "What do you want to do now?" I said. Then she smiled slightly and stood on her tip toes, kissing me a little harder. I put one hand behind her back and the other just at her hip. She laced her hands behind my neck. Then, I slipped my hand just under her shirt and at the exposed skin on her hip. I felt a shudder run through her body, but instead of pulling away, she kissed me harder. We must've stood there for half an hour, and she never let up. It never went further, it never went back. We were just there in that moment. Me and her, forever. Then finally I pulled back and she looked at me kind of sadly. Then I kissed her on the forehead and said, "I missed you so much." Then I handed her her backpack and put mine around my shoulders. "but we need to get home." then she laced her fingers into mine and we walked further into the forest, but this time, we had each other.