Chapter 20: Katniss

KatnissPOV: it was beyond amazing to be with Peeta again. When we had gotten up, we saw that Four has left a note saying he had gone to look for Tris and that he was thankful for my company and that he was glad he was able to help me. My eyes watered as I held the note lightly in my hands. "I never got to say goodbye." I said. Thinking of the hard but worth while journey I had been on with Four. I looked at Peeta an his eyes were watery too. "I know Katniss, neither did I." he said lookin towards the woods where the girl, apparently named tris, had dissapeared. A pang of strange jealousy hit my chest. I looked at him an he must have seen it in my face, "Not that way", he said. "You should've seen her in Prim's old dress Katniss. She looked so much like her." Then flashbacks of prim hit me hard. Her growing up, taking care of her. Her with her goat, and buttercup. He was always so sweet with the animals. Then to her at the reaping, saying good bye. At the Capitol, the bomb-. I burst into tears and threw myself into Peeta's arms. We sat there for a minute until his soft strokes of my hair began to calm me down. Finally I looked up at him, "we have to find them." I said, and he nodded in agreement. Then we set off into the woods again, possibly leaving our home, and out life, behind.