Chapter 15: Penguins and ghost stories.

Hey guys it's the 3rd co-owner! 😃💙 MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!! My nickname is Sar-Bear. So Sar-Bear is writing 😋

Demi's POV

"Where are they going?!" I yelled as Jade and Luke took off in the car. "That escalated VERY quickly." Louis said with a smirk. Liam shook his head and elbowed him. "Guys, they took our car. How are we going to get home?" Calum asked. We all stared at each other. "Crap." Mariah frowned. "ARE THEY MENTAL?! WHAT DO THEY EXPECT US TO DRIVE?!" Harry screamed. "Calm down." Zayn said. "We can walk." Zayn smiled.

"No." I shook my head. Everyone agreed with me. "Come on, we need the exercise." Zayn pleaded. "Fine." Ashton sighed. We all rolled our eyes and groaned. "Let's go." Arizona said as we all got up.

"If it rains I swear to god-" Niall started but got cut off by a raindrop hitting his face. I started laughing. "WHAT THE HECK?!" He yelled. "You guys need to calm down." Ella said. "It's just rain, rain is fun."

"Luke is going to pay." Michael clenched his fists. "It's starting to pour, hoods up." Liam said. I laughed silently at all the boys getting mad. And they say us girls are annoying sometimes.

Jades POV

I watched the rain out the window. "So, where exactly are we going?" I asked. "The zoo." Luke smiled. "But it's raining." I said. "Don't worry." Luke winked at me and I blushed. "We forgot about the others! They have to walk home in the rain!" I gasped. Luke laughed. "I can't wait to hear from them."

I grinned. "My friends are pretty funny when they're mad." "Mine too." Luke grinned with me. We drove and talked for a while until we got there. "Here we are, the zoo!" Luke said as he ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled.

Luke out his jacket over my head as we walked around. He's so sweet! "This is my favorite part of the zoo!" Luke grinned like a little kid. "Penguins!!" He yelled.

I laughed as we walked in the little penguin section. "I love penguins!" Like yelled. "Me too." I smiled. "Someday I want to adopt a penguin." He said. "That'd be awesome!" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke blurted out. He seemed nervous now.

I started smiling, a lot. "Yes." I said. He looked at me and grinned, I grinned back. He kissed me on the cheek and took my hand. "Let's go venture the zoo!" He said as we skipped off. I'm blushing so much I think my face is a tomato.

Mariah's POV

"HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!" I yelled as we trudged up the doorstep in our wet clothes. "I have a gun game when we get inside, let's play plot Luke and Jade's death!!" Arizona said. "YEAHH!" Everyone agreed.

We walked inside and ran in different directions to get out of our wet clothes. "Great, now I'll probably get pneumonia." I frowned as I changed my clothes. I get sick really easily. "Oh..." The girls frowned. "That was kind of fun though." Demi said. "Even though Louis pushed me into a puddle."

I laughed at her. "I guess." I ran downstairs after I got dressed and jumped on the couch. Only Harry was in here. "I've tried calling Luke, but he wont answer." Harry said. "I doubt Jade will answer either, looks like we have a couple now." I grinned as I tried texting Jade. "This could get annoying." Harry said. "Why?" I asked. "You've been around those annoying couples who are all over each other, haven't you?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I said. "But I don't think Jades like that."

"Ah, dry clothes." Liam smiled as he sat down. Everyone else kind of came in at the same time. "Now that's we're all here, it's time to plot their death." Arizona smiled evilly. "Actually, me, Harry, and Michael are gonna go to town. There's no food here." Niall said. "We just ate." Demi said. "Yeah but we like food." Michael said. "Well then let me come with you!!" Demi yelled .They walked out the door and left. "I'm gonna go take a nap." Zayn yawned as he walked to his room. "Me too." Calum said.

"I wanna FaceTime Eleanor!!" Louis smiled and ran off. "I'm gonna go upstairs and try to curl my hair." Ella awkwardly said and walked upstairs. "I'm just gonna go..." Ashton ran off. Me, Liam, and Arizona were the only people there.

"I guess it's just us then!" Arizona smiled. "Um, I feel sick." I said as I ran upstairs. I actually feel sick it's not a lie.

Arizona's POV

"I guess not." I sighed as I sat next it Liam on the couch. "WE COULD'VE AT LEAST PULLED A PRANK ON THEM!!" I yelled to everyone around the house. Liam laughed at me. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You." He smirked. "I'm not that funny." I grinned. Then my phone rang. "It's Jade!!" I yelled as I answered the phone.

"YOU MADE US WALK HOME IN THE RAIN!!" I frowned. "Yeah, sorry about that. I just called to tell you that we're alright, we'll probably get home sometime this evening." Jade said. "We don't care if you're okay or not. Mariah's getting sick! I think, it might be a lie to get away from me." I said. "Okay.... Sorry. We didn't know it would rain!" Jade apologized. "It's okay, just go have fun. Bye." I sighed and hung up.

"Did you hear what she said?" I asked Liam. He nodded. "I'm bored." I said. "Me too." Liam said. Then a giant strike of lightning hit and a GIANT roar of thunder came. Then the lights went out.

"NOO!!!" Louis screamed as he ran in the living room. "Me and Eleanor were in a good conversation!!" He whined. Then Ella and Mariah ran downstairs, Ella was holding the curling iron with half of her hair straight and the other side curly.

"Please tell me someone turned the breaker off!" Ella frowned. "What's going on? Louis' yelling woke me up." Zayn rubbed his eyes as he walked in. "The power went out." Liam said. Calum walked out and flopped on the couch. "I feel horrible." Mariah coughed. "What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"I know what to do......." Ashton slowly walked out of the guest room like a creep. We all gave him a look. "Ghost stories...." Ashton smiled evilly. "LAME!!" Calum yelled. "Let's do it, it'll be fun!" I smiled. The guys finally agreed and we decided to make a tent.

The tent was HUGE and we made it all cozy. We got flashlights and marshmallows and sat in a circle in the tent.

Ella's POV

"Me first!!" Louis bounced up and down. Everyone nodded. "A long time ago, in this very house. Lived a girl, her name was Jenna." Louis stared us down. "Jenna went to sleep one night, but woke up in the middle of the night and heard screams. Jenna walked downstairs where she heard the screams and saw her parents being stabbed!!" Louis gasped.

We all sat there trying not to laugh at him.

"She begged the murderer to stop. The murderer said he would stop if she would give him her soul. So Jenna gave him her soul and the murderer trapped her dead body in this house until someone found her. Her soul is gone, but her heart still lurks in this house. And she's ready to kill. The end." Louis made a creepy face.

We all started laughing.

"I went easy on you guys." Louis rolled his eyes. "Be careful guys, Jenna's lurking all around the house." I said as we all laughed. Then we heard the door open slowly. We all stared at each other.

"Prepare to die....." A girlish voice rang. "AAHHHH!!!" We all screamed. I hid under a blanket with Mariah and Arizona. The boys were still freaking out. "You guys are so stupid." I heard Demi's voice laugh. I got out of the tent to see Harry, Niall, Michael, and Demi laughing at us.

Everyone followed me out of the tent. "What's wrong with you guys?" Niall asked. "Louis told us a scary story." Zayn said. "You didn't think it was scary until they walked in." Louis said sassily. "We thought you were Jenna." Ashton said. Harry shook his head. "You guys are idiots."

"Wanna join us?" Mariah asked. "Okay!" Michael said and ran into the tent. "Sure. But I'm not gonna get scared." Harry smirked. Niall and Demi nodded and we all went back into the tent.

The rest of the afternoon was throwing mini marshmallows at each other and telling lame stories.

Heyyyy😄😛😋✨💙💛💜💚❤️💗

More of Jade and Luke's trip will be in the next chappie.☺️

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

BYE!! -Sar-Bear💙🐻

😄😃😀☺️😉😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😋✌️👋✋👐👍👌💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘💄💋🎵🎶🆔5⃣🆘