Chapter 19

SOPHIE'S POV-

I ended up falling asleep while talking to Taylor, and when I woke up, I still had my head on his shoulder, except now we were laying down on his bed. I sit up and so does he. "How do you feel?" he asks.

"Not too good." I say to him and he nods his head. I can already feel my head pounding. 

"Look, I'm really sorry for like flipping out on you that one day through text." he says. I smile and nod my head.

He smiles back and I ask, "How long was I asleep?"

"About 2 hours." he says.

"Oh and Nash came in and wanted to talk to you, but I told him you were sleeping and not ot bother you.. I hope that's not a problem" Taylor says.

I shake my head no and say, "Thanks." I say and he nods his head and smiles at me. My question now is was that girl on a date with him, or is he going to try and cover it up.

"Did you guys have plans today? Like all of you together?" I ask as I turn to him.

"Not that I'm aware of.. I mean he might have made plans with some of the other guys, but not me." he says. I sigh and lay back down.

"Why would he do this to me?" I ask him.

"I have no idea, but if I was him, I wouldn't even look at other girls." he says as he lays down next to me. I smile and blush.

I giggle and say, "Don't lie."

He rests on his elbows and says, "Trust me I'm not." I look in his eyes and they were captivating, but Nash had the best eyes. I stare into his eyes for a little while and he was looking right at my lips. I mean right now are Nash and I dating? Or are we done for the moment? Is there something wrong with me kissing Taylor right now? That was all that was going through my mind as he starts to lean in. Well, I guess there is no backing out now. He was there for me when Nash screwed up and rejecting him after that would be horrible of me. Before I could think about it any more, Taylor's lips were on mine and my hands were around his neck. All the sudden, I hear the door open and something fall to the ground and break.

"What the fuck?!" I pull away and look at the door. Of course it was Nash. Just my luck. "What the fuck is this?!" he screams.

"Dude I.. Umm.." Taylor says. I put my hand on his chest and get out from under him.

"So you can go around and go on secret little dates with other girls and you're freaking out when Taylor and I kiss?! God only knows what you and that stupid slut did today!" I yell in his face.

"Seriously?" he asks.

My eyes go wide and I say, "Yup and I don't know why I ever picked you because look who was here to comfort me when you screwed up." I say to him.

"I wish you never picked me. Go be with Taylor. See if I give a shit." he says. I flip him off and walk out the door.

Before I walked any further I turned back around and yelled, "Taylor, call me because this shit head is being a dick and I don't want to be around him any longer." I walk out of the house. How did I manage to pick the wrong guy yet again? I mean, I guess kissing Taylor was a little bit over the edge, but Nash deserved it. I started to make my way back to the house. 

As soon as I walked in, my aunt came over and started questioning me. "What happened?!" she asks. I tell her everything and she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry for telling you Nash was the one you should pick, I guess I was wrong." she says.

I smile at her and say, "This has nothing to do with you.. I guess I just should've given Taylor more of a chance.. But I mean now that Nash and I are like not speaking, I can give Taylor that chance he never had.. Right?" I ask.

She nods her head and says, "What ever you think is right, you should do." she says to me. I nod my head and head up to my room. It was still pretty early, but I don't want to go out again. Looks like it was a huge mistake to go out today. I guess I will just have to deal with Nash breaking my heart and move on. I'm just happy that it was before I developed more feelings for him. I honestly thought that I was falling for him, but I guess not. He was the total opposite of what I thought. But then again, I wonder what would have happened if I picked Taylor. I sigh and change into shorts and a tank top. I throw my hair up in a bun and Tay walks in.

"Hey" she says. I smile and sit down on the bed with her. "Are you okay?" she asks.

I nod my head and say, "I guess I just make my choice to early. It would've been so much easier if I gave Taylor more time and not just pick Nash." I say to her. She nods her head. The thing is, both my aunt and Tay said I should go with Nash, and look where that put me. I sigh and she gets up and hugs me and then goes back to her room. My phone started to ring, so I got up and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Hey" Taylor says.

I smile and say, "Hey what's up?"

I sit down on my bed and he says, "Nothing, but what are you doing tomorrow?"

I smile and say, "I'm free why?"

"Well, I think I should take you on a second date." he says and I can't control my smile.

"Sounds good. Are you going to tell me where?" I ask.

"Nope. I like surprising you." he says and I giggle.

"Okay, but what time and what should I wear?" I ask.

"Casual and around 4." he says.

I smile and say, "Okay sounds good. Talk to you later okay?"

He says, "Yeah sounds good see you then." I hang up and collapse on my bed. Am I seriously going on a date with Taylor the day after Nash and I end whatever we were? I mean we were only dating for like 1 day. It wasn't serious at all. If anything it was just a fling. I go into my room and get ready for bed. Today was a very eventful day and all I want to do now is lay down in my bed and relax. I get in bed and watch movies for the rest of the night. As I fell asleep that night, all I could think about is my date tomorrow with Taylor. I am so excited.