You're The One

I'm writing In POV's Now! (:

Myles POV ;

I Was Walking Around In the Store When I Saw A Familiar Girl .. Thats Um .. Lexi! "Lexi?" I Asked Out Loud Approaching Her . "Myles!" She Cheered As She Looked At Me . "What's Up Girl?" I Asked Not Able to Get This .. Smile Off My Face. "Getting Me Some Chips ." She Answered Simply. "Coo .." I Said Lowly Getting Distracted . "So How Come You Dont Got A Girl?" She Asked .

I Shrugged . "Cause There Ain't A Million Lexi's Out There ." I Joked . Well Not Really , She Seems Real Chill and A Jokester And I Need Me A Girl like Her . She Lightly Blushed And WAIT - Blushed? Well Damn . "Boy Go Somewhere You Dont Want A Lexi." She Said Laughing . "You Right." I Said .. Lies . "How You Get Here?" I Asked Her . "Walked Fool!" She Said Loudly .

"Come Back to The Crib With me Girrrl , We Needa Hang!" I said In A Girl Voice . She Struggled To Hide Her Smile And She Smacked Me With Her Chips . "Alright , I Guess I Can Squeeze You Into my Schedule ." She played Off . Acting Like She Busy or Somethin .

After She Paid for Her Chips We Dipped Out . We Pulled Up To my House And Wasn't Nobody There Just Me and Her . My Like Bestfriend basically .

Sorry it's Short I'm Kinda Focused On my Other Stories But I'll Try To Start Updating This One too!