Awkward .

Everyone Stopped And Stared , Mostly The Girls . They Looked At Me In Shock . "What Are They Looking At ?" I Whispered to Diggy . "Uh .. I Have An Idea ." He Whispered Back Lifting Up Our Hands That Were Being Held By One Another . My Eyes Widened And I Quickly Pulled Away . The Girls Were About To Charge At Him . suddenly The Thought Crossed My Mind . If They Thought He Had A Girlfriend Wouldn't They Back Off A Little Bit ? Seeing Them About To Run And Surround Him I Lost It And Reconnected Our Hands . The Only Difference Is This Time Our Hands Intertwined . Diggy Looked At Me In Shock Yet Happiness And Joy . "What's All If This ?" A Random Girl Asked . Without Thinking I Blurted Out "Sorry Girls , Diggys Off The Market ." I Said With a Smile . "Prove It ." Another Girl Yelled . "Uh , How?" I Asked Nervously . "Kiss Him ." A Girl Said With A Smirk Across Her Face . I Looked At Diggy Reading His Face For Approval . He Showed A Slight Smile And I Took That As A 'Go Ahead' . I Turned To Him . He Leaned In Slowly And I Did The Same . But There Was Something I Didn't Expect . When Our Lips Connected Is Was Like An Explosion Of Fireworks . And Nobody Else Was There. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck Once I Felt His Arms Around My Waist . "Alright , Thats Enough " One Girl Said With A Tone Of Jealousy . Surprisingly He Didn't Pull Back And Neither Did I . I Could Spend The Rest Of My Life With His Arms Wrapped Around Me . But Suddenly I Felt Someone Pull My Arm Dragging Me Away From Diggy . It Was Za . "What ?" I Snapped . "What The Hell Do You Think You're Doing?" He Said In An Overly Protective Tone . "Living In The Moment . The Moment You Just Ruined ." I Said Attempting To Walk Away From Him But Then He Pulled Me Again . "You Can't Just Kiss Famous Guys Alexis !" He Harshly Whispered . "Why Not ? Atleast He Thinks I'm Worth Something ." I Said Coldly . "Who Said You were Worthless ? I'll Beat Their-" "It Was You Za!" I Cut Him Off . "What ?" He Said Calming Down . "Yeah , This Morning ." I Said Walking Away From Him . The Hallway Was Empty Now . And Za Wandered Off To Where Ever . I Went To My Locker . I Felt Someone Turn Me Around And Their Lips Met Mines . It Was Diggy . This Kiss Was Like The First One . Just With A Lot More Passion . We Slowly Pulled Away . We Stared Into Eachothers Eyes . I Smiled And Pecked His Lips Turning Back To My Locker . "So .. What Does This Make Us ?" He Asked . "I Dont Know , I Was Hoping Maybe It Made Us A Couple . But If You don't-" He Cut Me Off . "I'd Love To Be Your Boyfriend .'' He Said Picking Me Up Spinning Me Around And Kissing Me . " Thats Great , Now Get To Class Boy ," I Said Smiling . "I'm all Lovey And Passionate With You And You Push Me To The Prison I Call Class ?" He Said Pretending To Be Sad . "Actually The School is The Prison , Class Are The Cells ." I Said Winking and Laughing . "One Last Kiss ?" He Pouted . "No ." I Tried Not To Give In . But He's Just Perfect I Have To Kiss Him . I Grabbed His Shoulders Kissing Him With Every ounce Of Passion In My Body . I Felt The Exact Amount Of Passion back from Him . "Get To Class." I Said Looking At The Ground Blushing . "Fine My Mexican Princess . ' he Said Kissing My Hand . "I'm Blexican , Black And Mexican .' I Corrected With A Smile . "Even Better .' He Said Winking At Me As He Walked To His Class Room . This Day Couldnt Get Any Better .