What If ..

I Walked Up To The Door With Diggy Besides Me . I Drove My Car Here And He Drove His And Followed Me To make Sure I Get Here Safe . He's Sweet .

"You Didn't Have To Follow Me Here . You Wastin' Gas . That Shits Expensive ." I Said In A Teasing Tone . He Chuckled And Looked Down While Shoving His Hands Into His Pockets .

I Took A Deep Breath And Tried To Sort Out My Thoughts In My Head . Then Somehow I Just Blurted Out . "Can I Trust You ?" He Bit His Lip Nervously And Our Eyes Met Eachothers .

"Look , Cheating On You .. Was The Dumbest Thing Ive Ever Done In My Life , I Mean I Guess My Mind Was Fucked Up . I Didn't Have You By My Side And .. And .." He Said In A Rush . I Shushed Him . "Breath And Then Continue ." I Reminded Him .

He Nodded And Took a Slight Pause Before He Started Again . "It Was Getting To Me I Felt Like If I Couldnt Be With You , The One I Truly Love . The Only Girl I Have Ever Loved , Then I Would Go Into Depression And I Can't Do That To My Fans . But I Promise You That You Aren't Just Another Girl From Another City I Decided To Talk To . You're .. I Can't Even Explain It . You Special ." He Finished Off .

I Was Speechless And I Shuffled My Feet Back And Forth . I Bit The Inside Of My Cheek And Felt A Smile Slowly Make It's Way Across My Face . "I .. I'll Trust You . But Promise Me You'll Never Cheat On Me Ever Again ." He Sighed of Relief . "I Promise . On Everything I Love . I Can't Promise I Won't Hurt You Ever Again , But I Can Promise You That I'll Never Make You Cry On Purpose ." He Said Grabbing My Hands And Holding Them In His .

I Slowly Nodded . "I Believe You ." I Said As I Heard Footsteps Approaching The Door . "You Should Get Back , They Probably Think You Got Shot Or Som-" I Was Cut Off By The Opening Of The Door .

Za . "The Hell ?" He Mumbled As His Gaze Was Set On Diggy . "I'll Go ." Diggy Said As He Bent Down An Inch And Kissed My Cheek . It Instantly Burned Red .

I Smiled At Him Like An Idiot As He Walked To His Car And Pulled Off . I Passed Za By As I Completely Walked In The House Like My Life Was Amazing .

I Heard The Door Close loudly Which Snapped Me Out Of My Dreamily Daze . "What's Up With You ?" I Asked As I Sat On The Steps Taking Off My Shoes .

He Seemed Like He Was In A Loss For Words . "Words , Xavier ." I Said As I Playfully Rolled My Eyes . "You Guys Are Back Together ?" He Asked Instantly .

I Shrugged Even Though I Knew The Answer . "How The Hell Do You Not Know ? Tell Me .'' He Ordered . I Raised My Eyebrows At Him . "Why Do You Sound So Mad About That Possibility ?" I Asked Leaning Back On My Elbows .

"Cause That Would Be Stupid , Alexis!" He Said Raising His Voice . "Stupid How ?" I Asked Keeping My Cool .

"He Cheated On You , Completely Left You . And You're Gonna Take Him Back ." I Shook My Head In Frustration . "I've Been Avoiding Him Forever , I Just Started To Release My Bitchy Attitude Towards Him earlier ." I Said Catching An Attitude That I Guess He Noticed .

"I Advise You To Release The One You're Catchin' Right Now ." He Mumbled . "We Had This Conversation , Stay Outta My Business Sometimes ." I Said Annoyed As All Hell .

"Has It Crossed Your Mind That He Could Do It Again ?" He Snapped At Me . "Multiple Times ! I've Thought About So Many Bad Results Of This Decision That Ive Been Ignoring All The Good Possibilities ." I Said In A Matter Of Fact Type Tone .

He Looked Down . "Look , Im Sorry . I Just Dont Wanna See You So Miserable If Things Dont Go The Way You Plan ." He Said As He Sighed .

I Picked Up My Shoes And Turned Towards The Stairs . "Honestly , For Diggy Im Willing To Take Any Type Of Risks ." I Said Starting To Walk Up the Stairs .

Za Slightly Chuckled . "You Love Him Dont You ?" He Asked As His Eyes Showed That He Already Knew The Answer .

"I Just Might ." I Mumbled Only Loud Enough For Myself To Hear .