Flash From The Past

"Alex , Stop Let Me Go." I Said Barely Able To Speak . Alex Is My Old Boyfriend . He Was So Sweet , Funny , And Kind . Then He Started Having Anger Issues And We Started Arguing A Lot . I Tried To Leave Him And He Didn't Like The Sound Of That . He Basically Grabbed Me By My Arm When I Said I Was leaving And He Threw Me Into The Dresser Leaving A Bruise My Knee And A Cut On My Arm . I Stayed Put In Disbelief . When I Did Get Up I Had No Intentions Of Leaving But He Slapped Me Dead Across My Face And Slammed Me Into The Door . And He's Been Violent Towards Me Ever Since . I Finally Got Away From him In Fall About A Year Ago .

"Please ." I Begged . He Smirked And Nodded . I Sighed Of Relief But Just As I Did He Head Butted Me Knocking Me Down To The Ground Completely Dizzy . I Felt Myself Being Lifted Up and Put in A Vehicle I Tried Kicking But It Wasn't Working . I Didn't Feel My Backpack On Me Anymore . Great . that Has My Phone In It . I Won't Be Able To Contact Anyone . I Felt A Punch . He Punched Me Dead In My Lip And After That Everything Went Black .

Za's POV

This School Day Has Finally Ended . I Swear They Run Those Clocks Back A Few Hours Cause It Seems Like We're Here For Like Years . I Got Out This Hot Prison And Waited In The Car . About 30 Minutes Passed When I Finally Got Out The Car And Walked Back Into The Building . I Saw Lexi's Math Teacher And Walked Up To Her . "Mr.Hudson Have You Seen Lexi ?" I asked Impatiently . "No , She Didn't Show Up To Class ." He Said With A Confused Expression . "Didn't Show Up?" I Asked . "No I Figured She Was Out Sick ." He Said . "No , Thats Impossible She Walked To School This Morning ." I Said Showing Loads Of Concern . "Well Thanks Anyways ." I Said Awkwardly Walking Away .

Okay Za Calm Down Maybe She Ditched Math . I Said To Myself . I Walked Into The Office . "Can I Help You With Something ." The Lady At The Desk Asked . "Uh , Yeah Can You Tell Me If Alexis Was Present For Any Of Her Classes ?" I Asked Politely .The Lady Typed In Her Name . "Actually , She Was Marked Absent For Every Class Today ." She Said . "Okay Thanks ." I Walked Out Of The School Some What Panicking . I Pulled Into the Drive Way Running Into The House . "Za What's Wrong?" My Mom Asked As She Saw My Frantic Movements . "Is Lexi Here?" I Asked Ignoring Her Question . "No , She's Supposed To Be With You ." My Mom Said A Worried Expression Taking Over . "Xavier Where Is Your Sister ?" She Asked . "I Dont Know ! They Said That She Didn't Show Up For Any Classes ." I Said Close To My breaking Point . My Moms Eyes Widened . "She Ditched !?" She Began To Yell . "No! She Walked This Morning , She Got Out My Car And Was Walking In the Direction Of The School ." I Said With Worry In My Voice . She'd Never Ditch . Kylie Is Out Of Town . So Diggy . But Diggy Was At School I Saw Him In The Halls . This Doesn't Add Up . I Decided To Go By His Place . I Knocked On His Door . He Opened It Within A Few Seconds . "Uh , Hey .." He Said With A Confused Expression . "I'm Lexi'a Brother ." I Cleared Up . He Nodded . "But Aren't You The Same Guy She Said She Didn't Know ?" He Asked With A Chuckle . "Yeah She Was Mad At Me That Day ." I Explained . "Hey , Do You Know Why She's Been Ignoring Me ?" He Asked . He Sounded A Little Hurt . "Well Our Parents Took Our Phones Last Night But She Got It Back This Morning , So I'm Not Really Sure But Have You Seen -" I Stopped Talking As I Saw A Backpack On The Ground . I Walked Over To It . Picking It Up . This Can't Be Lexi's . I Unzipped It . I Saw A Cellphone And I Pulled It Out And Pressed The Home Button . What Do You Know , The Picture That Was Set As The Lock Screen Was A Picture Of Her That Ha Alexis Rodriguez On It . I Shed A Tear . I Grabbed It Going To Diggy Who Was Standing There More Confused Than Ever . "It's Hers ." I Softly Spoke . "No , That Means .. Something's Wrong ." He Said His Eyes Widening . I Called My Parents Immediately . "Hello ?" My Dad Answered . "Dad , I Found Lexi'a Backpack On The Sidewalk About A Block Away From The School !" I Practically Yelled . "Alexis .. Oh No ." I Heard His Voice Cracking . And It Sounded Like He Was Starting To Cry To Himself . No , I Need To Find Her . I Need My Sister .