My Business .

"Lexi What Happened ?" I Heard Za Say As He Came In . "Nothin , Nothin Happened Za ." I Snapped Lifting My Head Up A Little Bit .

"You Dont Come In Fresh From Crying If Nothing Happened ." He Pointed Out . "How Do You Know I Was Even Crying ? Maybe Someone Spilled There Drink On Me ." I Said Rolling My Eyes .

"I'll Call Your Diggy Boo Boo To Talk Some Sense Into You ." He Mumbled . My Eyes Widened . "No , Dont ." I Said

How The Hell Does He Think This'll Make Anybody Feel Better ? "Stop ! Za Stop , Ima Knock You The Fuck Out Stop !" I Yelled .

His Head Shot Up Quick And His Eyes Went Dark . "I Told You To Watch Your Mouth Alexis !" He Yelled . "If You'd Stay Out My Business Sometimes You Wouldn't Hear Me Cuss !" I Yelled In Defense .

"You Got One Hell Of An Attitude !" He Said Throwing His Phone On The Couch . "Why The Hell Would You Say You Gonna Call Diggy ? For What ? He's Not Apart Of My Life Anymore !" I Yelled .

"I Know Just Saw It In A Magazine The Other Day , Talkin' About New Girlfriend ." He Said Glaring At Me .

I Rolled My Eyes . "Your Attitude Problem , Is That It ? Is That Why Diggy Left You For That Girl Name Lena ?" He Said Seriously .

"Get Out !" I Said Getting Up And Shoving Him Out The Door . I Slammed It In His Face And Locked It

Tears Started Streaming Down My Face Like I Was Wearing A River . Questions Started Flying Through My Head . Is He Right ?

Did My Attitude Push Him Away ? Cause Him To Cheat On Me ? My Thoughts Were Broken By A Knock On The Door .

It Was A Soft Knock Followed By A Soft Voice . "Lex ..'' I Heard Za Say . I Was In No Position To Talk To Him .

Why Would He Say Something To Me Like That ? That Was Low , I'm Supposed To Be His Sister . Are You Honestly Supposed to Hurt Family .

I Ignored The Sorrow In His Voice And Got Up To Go Into To The Bathroom . I Soaked A Face Towel In Warm Water For About A Minute .

I Pulled It Out And Squeezed It . I Then Wiped My Face With , I Repeated That Action About Two More Times To Make Sure There Was No More Smeared Mascara Left Behind .

I Changed Into A Black Tank Top And Some Grey Pajama Shorts. I Walked Out Of The Bathroom And Za's Phone Vibrated . I Walked Over To It And The Contact Name Was 'Diggy My Niggy' Thats A Terrible Contact Name

The Message Said 'Aye Can You Talk To Lexi For Me ? She Won't Even Give Me The Time Of Day Anymore .. 😔'

Wow .. He Still Talks To Him . I Mean I Guess . I Changed My Number But I Guess .. I Deleted The Message .

Is That A Bitch Move ? Probably So , Oh Well . He Better Move On To The Next Like He Usually Does .

I Turned On The Tv Cut Off The Light And Unlocked The Door . I Climbed Up On The Top Bunk And Slid Under The Covers . And I Was Out Like A Light .