The Phone

We Finally Arrived To The House After What Seemed Like Forever , I Dont Know Why Because Its Only Like A 10 Minute Drive From The School To The House . I Quickly Got out The Car And Ran Into The House . "Don't Slam My Beautiful , Beautiful Car Door!" I Heard Za Yell From Outside . I Ran To My Room Sitting On My Bed Putting My Passcode In . INCORRECT ,Flashed Across The Screen . "What ? " I Mumbled Confuse . I Re-Typed My Passcode In . INCORRECT , Flashed Across The Screen Again . I Examined The Phone And My Eyes Widened . this Isn't My Phone ! I Quickly Ran Downstairs . Okay Breath Lexi , Breath . Maybe You Grabbed Za's Phone . "Za , Is This Your Phone ?" I Asked With Hope . I Tossed It To Him . "No , My Phones Right Here ." He Said Pulling His Phone Out Of His Pocket . "Great , Just Great!" I Said Furiously . "Who's Is That?" He Asked . "If I Knew Do You Think I would've Asked You If It Was Yours!?" I Yelled . "You Need To Calm Down , I'm Not The One Who Lost Their Phone !" He Snapped Back . "Lower Your Voice , If Mom Finds Out She'll Kill Me !" I Harshly Whispered . "Moms Good And Sneaky , But She Could Never Pull That Off ." Za Reassured . "Oh She Watches All Of Those Csi Shows , We Dont Know What She's Capable Off ." I Confirmed . Za's Eyes Widened . "Your Right .. I Better Go Buy The Exact Same Vase That Used To Be Over There!" He Said Panicked . I Looked In The Direction Of His Finger . "oo , Yeah You Better Get On It She Can Probably Make It Look Like An Accident ." I Said Laughing Walking Upstairs . Okay Now What To Do About This Phone . I Paced The Floor Back And Forth And Then It Hit Me . Wait , If I Have This Phone Then .. Who Has Mines ? "This Day Just Gets Better And Better ." I Mumbled . I Tossed The Phone On My Bed . I Walked To My Backpack Opening And Grabbing My History Book That Weighed A Ton . I Opened It . And Turned To Page 549 . I Began Answering The Questions About The Discovery Of Communication With Phones . Note Of Advise To The Teachers Who Tell Not To Live In the Past .. It's Kinda Hard When You Have To Read Like 5 History Books And Oh Yeah A History Class . Ugh . I Finally Finished And As I Put My Books Away I Heard The Sound Of Something Vibrating . I Turned In The Direction Of The Phone . Someone Sent A Message . I Ran Quickly Towards the Phone . "Aye , Diggy What's Up?" It Read . Diggy ? This Is Diggys Phone ? But , How ? At Lunch .. When A Mob Of People Surrounded The Table Diggy Was Sitting At And He Finally Got Through Them And He Bumped Into Me . I Must Of Picked Up His Phone Instead Of Mines! So That Means , He Has My Phone ? I Feel Bad It's Probably Vibrating And Vibrating Because Kylie Texts Me Paragraphs ALL The Time . I Felt A Little Relieved At The Assumption That He Had My Phone . I Finally Turned My Tv On Crawled Into My Bed And Got Comfortable . And Then I Realized My Light Was Still On . "Oh My God." I Said Annoyed . "Za?" I Called . In walked Za In His Checkered Pajama Pants . "Turn Off My Light?" I Asked With A Kind Smile . He Rolled His Eyes And Turned It Off Closing My Door . I Closed My Eyes . "Your Welcome !" He Yelled . "Get Away From My Door You Creep!" I Said Jokingly . About 10 Minutes Later I Peacefully Drifted Off To Sleep .