Delusional

Za POV ;

I Woke Up And My Face Was Wet . Tears ? Well Can You Blame Me After What I Just Witnessed ? I Felt Really Hot , It's Burning Up In Here .

"Dad Said Come Downstairs And Eat." A Girl said To Me . Lexi ? "Lexi ?" I Said Aloud . "What ?" She Asked Plainly . "You're .. Alive ?" I Asked .

She Gave Me A Crazy Look . "What Are You Talking About ?" She Asked Cluelessly . "You got Shot ! In The Kitchen Downstairs .. Mom Was Here And Everything !" She Laughed A Dry Laugh . "Mom Was Here ? Now You Should Be Certain that Was Like A Dream ." I Shook My Head . "No , it Was To Real To Be A Dream . She Came To Make Amends With Us , With You .. And You Forgave Her And She Screamed Call 911 And I saw You On The Kitchen Floor With Blood Surrounding You And Broken Glass And -" "Xavier ! Slow Down .. None Of That Happened ." She Said .

"Lexi , Im Not Crazy She Was Here ." "No , She Wasn't .. She'll Never Be Here Except It ." She Said Sternly . "Alexis !" "If It Was Real Where Is She And Why Am I Not In A Hospital Bed?" She Snapped . '' She Wanted Us Back Home .. Including Dad !" She Slightly Shook Her Head . "Okay , Maybe You Should Just Lay Down ." She Said As She Walked Out .

She Doesn't Wanna Listen To Me I'll Text Her .

Za ; She Was Here , Lexi I Swear !

Lexi ; Za Give It Up .

Za ; No She Was Here And She Wants Us Back Home .

Lexi ; Xavier You've Been Out Here For Over A Year And Ive Been Out Here For Months . Why Hasn't She Contacted Us ? Cause She Doesn't Care Za ! She Doesn't .

Her Paragraph Left Me Speechless , Partially Because It's True . Why Hasn't She Contacted Us ? Me Especially . It's Been Over A Year Since She's Seen Me And Months Since She's Seen Lexi . You Shouldn't Even Be Able To Go A Week Without Contacting Your Kids .

I Can Honestly Understand Why Lexi Is So Stubborn Towards Her , Cause Her Action Make It Seem Like She Just Doesn't Care .