Miss Me ?

"So You Plan To Ignore Then For The Rest Of Your Life ?" Za Asked . "No , Just For The Rest Of Their Lives .. I'll Be Talking To Them Before You Know It ." I Said . I Mean I'll Probably Cave In A Week . Za Stopped The Car . "Talk To Them ." He Said With A Sigh . "Did You Hear Them Apologize ?" I Asked In A Rude Tone . I Instantly Felt Bad Because He's Only Trying To Help . I Sighed . "I'm Just Trying To Help." He Snapped Back . "Yeah ? But Look Around Xavier , Who Are You Helping ?" I Said Opening The Door . "Where Are Going ?" He Asked Concerned . "To School ." I Said Closing The Door And Beginning To Walk . "Lexi Get Back In The Car!" I Heard Him Yell Out . "I'll Be Fine ." I Said Trying To Convince Him To Let Me Be . "Fine ." I Heard Him Mumble . I Remembered A Few Days Back When Diggy Gave Me His Address . He Was Staying Two Streets Away From The One I Was walking On .

I Took Out My Planner As I Approached The Street . I Read The Address And Looked Up When I Heard Someone Say "Rodriguez?" I Turned With A Smile That Quickly Vanished . "Miss Me ?" The Voice Said Again . "Uh , I Gotta . " I Said Turning Not Being Able To Talk To The Person .

I Began To Quickly Walk Away . Then The Roughly Pulled My Arm In Their Direction Springing Me Right Back . I Began To Tear Up . "What Do You want?" I Asked in A Hushed Tone . "You Didn't Think You'd Avoid Me Forever did You?" They Asked A Giant Smirk Spreading Across Their Face .

I Tried To Get Them To Let Go Of My Arm But Then They Tightened Their Grip . "Where Do You Think You're Going ." They Asked . I Knew This Wasn't Gonna End Well . I Should've Never Got Out Of The Car .