Boom

Boom . That's All I Heard When I Felt My Knees Give Out And I Went Falling To The Ground . Everything Was Getting Fuzzy And Echoey .. Even Blurry . "Alexis !" I Heard Someone'a Echoey Voice Scream in fear . As Much as I Wanted To Speak I couldn't

I Opened My Mouth But Nothing Came Out And I Was Starting To Feel As If I Was Drifting Away .

Za's POV ;

Boom Was What I Heard Three Times In a Row . What The Hell Was That ?

"Alexis !" I Heard My Mom Yell from Downstairs . God What Is Lexi Doing Now Trying To Kill Her ?

"Za Call 911 Now !" She Yelled . My Eyes Widened And I Grabbed My Phone As I Quickly Ran Down The Steps . I Heard My Mom Crying And I Dialed 911 As She Came Out Of The Kitchen And Took My Phone .

I Started Walking Towards The Kitchen When She Said "Za Dont Go In There Baby , Dont ." I Couldnt Just Not Go See What The Problem Was So I Walked In The Kitchen And Saw .. Glass ? Shattered Glass Everywhere .

I Carefully Avoided The Glass And Thats When My Eyes Spotted It . My Sister .. On The Ground , Struggling To Keep Her Eyes Open . Shaking A Little Bit , And Bleeding A Good Amount Of Blood . She's Wounded .. She Got Shot .

I Dropped Down Next To Her And Shook Her . "Lexi !" I Yelled As The Tears Were Coming Down My Cheeks Heavily . "Stay With Me Please ! Lexi Everything Will Be Okay . I Just Need You To Stay With Me . I Need You , Mom Needs You , Dad Needs You ! Everyone Needs You ! even Kylie No Matter How Much She's Trying To Avoid You . Stay Alive For Me ! For Diggy ! For Everyone That Loves You !' Thats The Last Thing I got In When Two Arms Gripped Me And Pulled Me Away From My Sister . "No , Please !" I Said In Tears . It Was Paramedics .

Lexi Was Being Rushed out Of Here Quickly On A Stretcher . My Baby Sister . If I Lose Her .. I'll Lose Everything .