Meet Up .

I Checked The Time On My Phone And It Was 4:42 PM . I Hopped Up Running To Pick Out An Outfit For Today . I Laid My Clothes Out On The Bottom Bunk . I Grabbed A Pair Of Converse And Set Them By My Outfit .

I Ran Towards The Bathroom And Locked The Door As I Started My Shower . I Pulled The Curtain As The Water Started Warming Up . I Pulled My Hair Up Into A Ball So It Wouldn't Frizz Up Because Of The Steam .

I Reached For Two Towels Out Of The Cabinet , One Towel To Dry Off With , One For A Washrag . I Stripped The Clothes Off My Body And Entered The Shower As My Music Started Playing .

I Washed Up And Quietly Sang Along To Keep It Trill , By Kirko Bangz . "I Know You Got Me , Hatin' Ass Niggas Talk About Me ." I Sang Along .

About 15 Minutes Later I Cut Off The Water And Exited The Shower . I Tried Off And Got Dressed . I Put On Deodorant And Lotion . I Wrapped The Towel Around My Body And Quickly Ran Into The Room Locking The Door .

I Didn't Hear Anybody Up Here , Guess Everyone's Downstairs . I Grabbed The Olay Body Lotion Of The Dresser And Rubbed It on My Skin . I Slipped Into My Light Blue Skinny Jeans I Had Laid Out .

I Took My Hair Out Of The Ball And Examined The Ends , They're A Bit Frizzed Up . I'll Straighten It Again .

I Put On My Mostly White Hollister Shirt . It Said Hollister in Light blue Letters . I Put My Light blue Socks On And Slipped Into My Matching Converse . Light Blue Is One Of My Colors If You're Wondering .

I Unlocked The Door And Ran Back Into The Bathroom , This Room Actually has It's Own Bathroom So I'm Not Constantly Running Across The Hall .

I Pulled The Flat Iron Out Of My Suit Case And Plugged It Into The Outlet . It Took Me 20 - 30 Minutes To Get My Hair Perfectly Straightened . I Pinned My Bangs Back With Black Bobby Pin

I Grabbed My Watermelon Flavored Chapstick And Applied It Gently On My Lips . I Then Opened The Mirror/Cabinet And Pulled Out A Never Before Used Tube Of Mascara .

I Applied It To The End Of My Eyelashes . "Ugh , I Just Made The Ugliest Face While Putting That On ." I Mumbled To Myself .

I Unplugged The Flat Iron And Waited For It To Cool Down Before I Wrapped The Cord Around It And Stuffed It Back Into My Suitcase .

Once It Finally Cooled Off I Stuck It into My Suitcase , I Walked To The Long Mirror On The Wall And Examined Myself . I Smiled And Nodded In Approval .

Just Then Kylie Walked In. "Aye Alexi - Whoa , Look Who's All Glammed Up ." She Said As She Folded Her Arms Across Her Chest And Started Smirking .

"Glammed Up ? This Is Everyday Casual ." I Corrected Her As She Rolled Her Eyes . "Okay , Who's Got You Casually Dressed Up Then ?" She Asked With Her Smirk Stuck To Her Face Like Glue .

"A Friend ." I Mumbled . "Ooo , What Kind Of Friend ?" She Asked Winking . Just Then She Tripped Over My Jordans . I Gasped And Ran Over .

"Jesus , Are You Okay ?" I Asked As She Lifted Her Head Slightly . "I'm Fine ." She Mumbled . "What ? Oh Thats Nice But I Was Talking To My Shoes .." I Said . She Narrowed Her Eyes At Me Pushing Me Over .

I Started To Crack Up . "Calm Down , I'm Just Kidding , God .'' I Said Getting Up . Then Za Walked In . I Was Still Slightly Annoyed With Him , But not As Much .

He Stood There As He Saw Me Glance At Him In The Mirror . "Where You Goin ?" He Asked . I Did A Quiet Annoyed Sigh . "Didn't Know We Were On Speaking Terms ." I Said While Wiping Off My Shoe .

"Listen Lex .. I Shouldn't have -" He Started But I Cut Him Off . "No , You Dont Need To Apologize . I Know You Didn't Mean It .. It's Fine ." I Reassured Him As His Glance Changed To Kylie Who Was Still On The Floor Just Sitting There .