The Fall Out

I Woke Up That Morning . My Mood Was .. Better . Diggy Sure Knows How To Cheer A Girl Up .

"Get Up , We're leaving ." My Dad Said Rushing Into My Room . "What ?" I Asked Confused . "Leaving ? Leaving Where ?" I Asked Standing Up . "To Texas . He Said . I Smiled "We're Going To Visit Grandma ?" I Asked . "No We're Going To Live With Grandma . Me And You ." He Said . My Smile Faded .

"What About Mom ? And Za ?" I Asked . "Your Mom Claims She Needs Space So Thats What She's Getting .

"Dad No . You're Gonna Tear This Family Apart ." I Told Him . "Yeah ? Well Maybe Thats What Needs To Be Done ." He Snapped Back .

"Then Take Za . And Leave Me Here With Mom ." I Suggested . "What ?" He Asked . "There's To Much Here For Me And I Can't Leave Any Of It Behind . Take Za And Let Me Stay Here With Mom .

He Sighed . "I Dont Care , Stay Here With Your Mom But When She Aggravates You , You Know Where To Go ."

I Sighed And Gave Him A Long Hug . Za Cane Downstairs With His Bags Packed . I Dont Wanna See My Brother Walk Out That Door .

He Put His Bags Down Hugged Mom . Then Hugged Me . We Hugged For like Five Minutes . Then I Watched Them Pull Off Headed To Texas .

This Was All Last Year . I Miss My Brother And My Dad . My Mom Isn't The Same . She's Dating Now Which Is Basically Cheating Cause They Never Divorced .

I Talk To Za All The Time Though . But We Just Text . Neither Of Us Really Have The Time To FaceTime . even If We Did We're To Far Away From Eachother So The Connection Would Constantly Fail .

I Heard A Knock On The Door . I Opened The Door To Find Kylie . "Aye , Guess Who's Back From Missouri !" She Said . "Who John Clarke ? Where Is He ? Is He Cute ?" I Asked Messing With Her .

She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes . "Your Bestfriend . Kylie ? Ring A Bell ?" She Asked laughing . "No , No Bells Haw Been Rung Considering You Knocked ." I Said Letting Her Inside .

"Girl , I Heard Some Secrets About You Today ." She Said Shooting Me A Smirk . "Great , What Else Dont I Know About Myself ? It's Interesting Honestly ." I Said Walking To The Kitchen .

"It's Not Really Bad But I Can't Believe You Didn't Tell Me Yourself , Alexis . Bad Bad Bestfriend ." She Said . I Couldnt Help But laugh At Her Facial Expressions .

"Get To The Point ." I Said Pouring Some Apple Juice . "DIGGY !" She Screamed . I Jumped At Her Loud Scream . "You Sound Thirsty ." I Said Drinking Some Of My Apple Juice And Holding It out To Her .

"You Want Some ?" I Said With A Smirk . She Rolled Her Eyes . "You Know What I'm Talkin' About ." She Said Narrowing Her Eyes At Me . "Yeah I Do But .. It's Over Now ." I Said Putting My Glass In The Sink .

She Gasped , "Over ? What Happened ?" She Asked . "It's Nothing , It Started It Was Great But He's Famous I Shouldn't Have Fell So Hard Knowing He Would Go On Tour For A Year ." I Said Rolling My Eyes .

"What If He Comes Back ?" She Suggested .

"Yeah , That'd Be Nice . But I'm Not Gonna Stay Stuck On Him ." I Reassured Her .

"Great Cause We're Are Going To A Party Tonight !" She Hoorayed . I Raised My Eyebrows At Her . "Oh Come On ! It's Our Last Year When We Start School Again ! We're Gonna Be Seniors . Live A Little !" She Begged . I Sighed . "Fine . But We're Gonna Search through My Closet Like .. In Another Hour . " I Said Smirking .

"Why ?" She Asked . "I'm Doing Your Hair . I Think we Should Add Like Some Turquoise Dye In There . " I Said With A Huge Grin . Her Eyes Widened . "No , No , No I'm scared My Hair Might Break Off !" She Defended .

"Oh Come On ! Live A Little !" I Mocked . She Rolled Her Eyes . "You Know What Fine , At Least We're Going To The Party !" She Said Excitedly .

"I Hope We're Isnt Including You Lexi . Cause You're Not Going Anywhere . " my Mom Said Coming Down The Stairs .

I Put My Confused Face On . "Why Not ?" I Asked . "Cause I Said So ." She Said Throwing Something Away .

"I Never Go Anywhere .. You Already Took Dad And Za Away From Me , You Gonna Take My Freedom Too ?" I Snapped .

She Gave Me A Death Glare . She Cane Over And Slapped Me . "I Dont Care If Your Life Depended On Going To That Party ! I Still wouldn't Let You Go ." She Said . Now That , That Actually Hurt .

"Wow , So You Want Me To Die ?" I Asked . I Think She Heard The Hurt In My Voice . "Lexi , I Didn't Mean .. That's Not What I Meant ." she Started . "Oh Right , I'm Sorry You Meant You Wouldn't Care If I Died , Yeah . Got It ." I Said Brushing Passed Her Going Up The Stairs .

"Lex .." Kylie Said As She Entered my Room . I Was Packing Quickly Like Crazy . "Where Are You Going ?" she Asked Me .

"Well I was Thinking We'd Drive Off To Texas , You Down ?" I Asked Her . "I'm In ." She Said . "But Drive ? You Know Your Way To Texas ? "She Asked . "Please , I Have A GPS In My car . without That Thing We'd End Up In A Ditch ."

About 45 Minutes Passed . "That's Everything I Need And Want With Me . " Kylie Stood Up . "To My House We Go ." She Said Smirking .

"You Know .. Lets Stay The Night At Your House And We'll Go in The Morning ? Cause I don't Wanna Be Driving In The Dark ." I Suggested . "Mkay . " She Got In Her Car . I Got In Mines . and Off To Freedom Aka Her House We Go !

TBC ..