Reunited

So , We Told Kylie's Mom The Reason I'm Trying To Go To Texas And She Agreed To Let Her Come Along With Me .

And Her Mom Drove Us To The Airport , Yeah She Looked Online For Tickets And Found Some For 100 Each .

We Were Boarding On The Plane . "Would You Girls Like Something To Drink ?" The Flight Attendant Asked .

"Yeah , Sure ." Kylie Answered . She Tapped Me . "You Gonna Get Something ?" She Asked .

I Was Really Just Focused On Being Reunited With My Brother And Dad . "Yeah A Sprite Would Be Nice ." I Said Finally Looking Up .

"Hey , Everything's Gonna Be Great . You'll See Your Dad And We'll See Za , Sexy Za ." She Said .

I Nodded Then , Quickly Switched My Glance In Her Direction . "What ?" I Said Scrunching My Eyebrows At Her .

"Uh .. Nothing ." She Said Putting He Headphones In . I Shrugged It Off As She Started Writing In Her Journal .

The Flight Attendant Came Back With The Drinks . I Began To Scroll Through My Timeline On Twitter .

Then One Of Za's Tweets Stood Out . It Said 'Haven't Seen Or Heard My Sister In A Year . I Try To Text Her But She Won't Hold The Conversations . Damn .. Hate This Empty Feeling ." What ? He Thinks I'm Ignoring Him .

I Feel Horrible , I Love My Brother .. He Knows That . Right ? Has he Forgotten ? This Flight Needs To Go Quicker .

I Put In My Headphones And Started Listening To 'I Will Wait For You.' I Slowly Fell Asleep .

- 2 Hours Later -

"Lex ." A Voice Said . I Slightly Opened My Eyes And I Started To Drift Back To Sleep When She Shook Me . "What ?" I Asked Rubbing My Eyes .

"We're Landing !" She Said Excitedly . My Eyes Widened . "Yes !" I Screamed A Little To Loud . I Received Awkward Stares . "What I'm Reuniting With My Brother And Dad For The First Time In A Year Bare With Me !" I Said And They All Nodded And Went Back To Doing God Knows What .

Everyone Started Getting Up And Exiting The Plane .

"Ugh , Today Please !" Kylie Said In Annoyance Searching For Her luggage . I Saw A Familiar Suit Case About To Disappear . "Ky , Isnt That Yours ?" I Asked Pointing To The Suit Case . ".. God !" She Said Running To The Suit Case .

I Rolled My Eyes And Grabbed My Suit Cases . "Okay Let's Go ." Kylie Said From Behind Me .

We Walked Out The Building . "So .. We're Waiting For ?" Kylie Asked .

"I Got in Touch With My Grandma And She's Picking Us Up ." I Said . She Nodded Scrolling Through Her Phone

"Wow .." She Spoke Staring At Her Phone . "What ?" I Asked Confused . "Za , He Really Misses You . " she Said With A Slight Sigh .

"Yeah I Know , I Read One Of His Tweets On The Plane .. I Didn't Know He Felt Like I Was Ignoring Him ." I Added .

Then A Car Pulled Up And Beeped At Us . Out Came My Grandma . "Ama !" I Said . That's What We Call Our Grandma, Ama . It's A Spanish Term .

"Lexi , You've Gotten Huge ! I Haven't Seen You Since You Were 14 !" She Said With A Huge Smile .

"Yeah I Just Can't Wait To See Everybody , By The Way This Is My Bestfriend Kylie . You Met Her Before Didn't You?" I Asked Unsure .

"Kylie . Not Kylie Johnson ? " she Asked With A Gasp . "That's Me , Hey Ama !" Kylie Greeted .

Yeah My Family Loves Kylie , She's Like Family . "You Girls Have Really Grown .." "Well Lets Get To The House !" Ama Said Excitedly .

Me And Kylie Filled The Trunk With Our Suit Cases . Things Down Here Are Kind Of Wet Around Here Right now . Guess It's Been Raining .

"I've Really Missed It Out Here ." I Said Looking Out The Window . "Well , Everyone's Missed You . I Can't Believe It's Taken A Year For You To Get Down Here To Reunite With Your Dad , Your Brother , And Your Ama !" She Said .

I Chuckled . "It's Not As Easy As It Sounds , Ama . " She Nodded And Pulled Into The Drive Way . "Is Za Home ?" I Asked Eagerly .

She nodded . That's My Cue . I Got Out Quickly Running Inside . Huh , Guess Her And Za Are The Only Ones Here Right Now .

I Ran Upstairs And Opened Za's Door . No One . I Heard The Bathroom Sink Running . I Hope It's Him .

I Hid Behind The Door . Surprise Surprise , in Walked My Dearly Missed Big Brother Xavier .

He Shut His Door Behind Him Walking To His Desktop .

"I Didn't Know How Much You Missed Me ." I Finally Spoke . He Snapped His Head Around .

He Looked Like He Just Seen A Ghost . I Mean It Has Been A Year .. I Have Washed The Dye Out Of My Hair .

"Am I Dreaming ?" He Asked In Shock . "Oh . So Your Dreaming About Me Now ?" I Asked With A Smirk .

He Chuckled And Ran Over To Me . "Oh My God , Lex !" He Yelled Picking Me Up Hugging Me .

We Both Laughed . "Where's Mom ?" He Asked Excitedly . "Oh .. Not Here ." I Said Sighing Sitting On The Couch In His New Room . He Nodded .

"Wow .. I'm Loving What You've Done With The Place .. A Little Splash Of Purple On These Walls And Furniture And I'll Live With It ." I Said Stretching Out On The Couch .

He Laughed . "As If , Aye Where's Your Suit Cases ?" I Shook My Head . "What ?" I Asked . "Suit Cases .. You Know The Things Used To Hold Things Like Chargers .. Clothes etc ." He Said Giving Me A Look That Said 'Duh'

My Eyes Widened . "..Shit" I Mumbled Getting Up Walking Down The Stairs . "And Watch Yo Mouth Too !" I Heard Him Yell From the Stairs . I Playfully Rolled My Eyes .

I Walked Out To Get My Suit Cases And I Saw My Grandma Showing Kylie Her Dog , Gordo .

I Gasped . "Gordo ! " I Exclaimed . And Who Ran Over To Me ? Gordo ! I Love This Dog . He's Like One Of The Biggest Parts Of My Childhood .

Kylie Disappeared But My Grandma Was Refilling Gordo's Water Bowl .

Za's POV ;

My Sister Is Back In My Life ! Lord Jesus Thank You ! I Would've Died . I Basically Had Died Inside Until She Popped Up Into My Room.

She'll Probably Knock Out As Soon As She Comes Back Upstairs . But I Got So Much To Ask Her About . Like Is She Still A Virgin ? Lets Hope She Didn't Already Lose It To Diggy .

He's Awesome , And Real Chill And Everything But .. I Dont Want Her To Give Her Virginity Up Until She Graduates .

Now That I Think About it ., Summers Just Kickin' Off ! I Can't Believe She's Been In A Relationship With A Famous Dude Like Diggy For Like A Year Now . It's A Shocker , But I'm Happy For Her .

"Knock Knock ." A Familiar Voice Said . "Kylie ! " I Greeted . Kylie Is Lexi's Bestfriend And She's Amazing . She's Actually Really Funny , Smart , Sweet , Cute , Beautiful , Gorgeous .. Yeah , You Get It . And All I'm Sayin' Is I Wouldn't Mind Findin' Me A Girlfriend .

Wait A minute . This Means Lexi Isnt Staying Permanently ? Because Kylie Can't Stay Away From her Family For Like A Year .. I Knew She Wouldn't Stay Long .

But I'll Cherish The Time I Have With Her .