The Kisses .

I Looked Around And I Finally Found Eric .. Talking To A Girl . She's Pretty , I Guess . I Walked Over To Him And He Had His Back Turned To Me . I Tapped His Shoulder And He Didn't Turn Around He Just Held Up His Finger like Hold On .

If He Doesn't Pause His God Damn Conversation For A Minute So I can Leave Without Leaving Rudely . I Tapped Him Again . Still Talking To The Girl Thats All Up In His Face With Her Arms Wrapped Around His Neck .

I Rolled My Eyes . "Eric ." I Finally Said . He Then Turned Around . The Girl Gave Me A Look Like 'The Hell Are You ?' I Brushed It Off . "I'm Leaving , I'll See You Some Other Day ." I Turned And He Grabbed My Arm Spinning Me Around . "What's Wrong ?" You Got A Girl All On You , You Probably Werent Gonna Come Back , Just Gonna Stay With Her .

"Nothing .'' I Said Trying To Leave But Failing Again . "It Was Diggy Wasn't It ?" My Eyes Widened . "Why Are There Pictures Already ?" I Asked Under My Breath .

"Pictures ? Pictures Of You Two ?" I Nodded . "Pictures Of You Two Talking , Right ?" He Asked With A Hint Of Concern In His Voice . "No , He Kissed Me But -" "He Kissed You ?' He Asked Quickly . I Saw The Jealousy In His Eyes And Heard It In His Voice .

"Yeah , You Alright ?" I Asked As He Slowly Nodded . "I Gotta Go .'' I Said As I Glanced At The Girl . She Coldly Laughed And Smirked .

"I'm Sorry Can I Help You ? What's The Problem ?" I Asked Getting Fed Up With Her Attitude . '' Aw , Im Sorry Did I Still Your Man ? Your Boo Boo ?" She Said With A Fake Sad Face .

"What , No . Hell No , He's My Brother!" I Said Defensively Even Though It Was A Lie . Her Facial Expression Changed . "Oh .. I'm Sorry Girl ." She Said Genuinely . See Sometimes You Gotta Lie To Test A Girls Jealousy Level .

Obviously If They Were Together She Wouldn't like Him Having Any Girls As Friends .

"Okay , I'll Go Have Fun You Two ." I Said Walking Off , Finally . Diggy Was Still There Sitting At The Table Looking Down at His Hands . I Feel Kinda Bad , I Care About Him I Really Do . I Just Dont Know If I Can Or Should Trust Him .

I Sat Back At The Table . "Mind If I Sit ?" I Asked Genuinely Smiling At Him For The First Time In A While . he Lifted His Head Up And His Eyes Widened And He Nodded .

"Um .. Should I Be Scared ? Terrified even ?" He Asked Sounding Serious As Hell . I Laughed And Decided To Be Nice . "No , Not At all ." I Breathed In . "Lexi . I'm Sorry .. I Really Am , I Still Love You Okay ? I'll Always Love You And You Dont Have To Feel The Same Just Know That The Name Alexis Marie Rodriguez , Will Forever Remain In My Heart . Like A Tatoo ." He Chuckled .

His Laugh , Haven't Heard It In A While And It Sounds Amazing . I Smiled And Got Up . "Get Up ." I Said Pushing Him slightly . "Why ?" He Asked . "Just Get Up Before I Change My mind ." I Said As I Playfully Rolled My Eyes .

He Stood Up As His Facial Expression Showed How Confused He Was. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck and Pulled Him Down . He Placed His Hands On My Hips . Our noses Brushed Against Eachother As I Became Hesitant . 'Don't Think , Just Do .' Filled My Head With Echos .

I Connected Our Lips . They Moved In A Perfect Sync Together . Tic Tic Boom . The Fireworks I Once Got When We Used To Kiss Have Returned , Or Maybe They Never Left . Maybe I Just Tried To Convince Myself They Were Gone Forever .

I Saw And Heard Flashes As Our Lips Were Slowly Pulling Away . I Hid My Face In His Chest As He Wrapped His Arms Around Me . I Felt Safe . The Kiss Was Amazing , Like All The Others . But Was The Kiss A Foolish Mistake ? Am I Making The Biggest Mistake Of My Life ?