Dreams .

Diggy Walked In And Set Roses On The Table . "Hey Baby ." He Said Smiling As He Made His Way Over To Me .

"Hey ,Who Are Those For ?" I Asked Smiling At The Unexpected Roses . "For You My love ." He Said Grabbing My Hand And Kissing It .

I Chuckled . "Flowers ? For What ?" I Asked A Bit Confused . "Every Monday I'm Gonna Start Buying You Flowers .'' He Answered .

"Diggy ..You Dont Have To -" I Started But He Cut Me Off . "I Want To ." He Said With A Reassuring Smile . "I Mean I Might As Well , This Is Your Gift For Making Me The Happiest Man On This Earth ." He Said Pulling Me Closer .

"Happiest Man ? Picking And Choosing New Titles Now Are We ?" I Joked Drinking Some Juice . "Actually It's Funny You Mentioned That .." E Started .

I Gave Him A Confused Look . He Smiled As He Was Getting Nervous . He Got Down On One Knee And Pulled Something Out Of His Jacket .

A Box . Is He ? No We're So Young . "Alexis Marie Rodriguez , The Day I Met You I Knew You'd Have The Biggest Affect On My Life , There Was Something About Your Talk , Your Walk , Your Amazing Personality .. That Led Me To Believe That You're All I Want , Need , And Care About . Will You Do Me The Extraordinary Honor , Of Marrying Me ?" He Spoke As He Opened The Box Revealing A Gorgeous Diamond Ring .

I Opened My mouth To Speak ..

I Lifted Up Fast And Breathing Heavy , I Looked Around The Room . I Was Where I Was Last Night . In The Room .

I Looked Down And Saw Za Sleeping . I Rubbed My Eyes . It Was All A Dream . But I Mean .. What Was My Answer Gonna Be ? I Woke Up Before I Answered His Question .

But .. There's No Way That'll Ever Happen Now . I Never Was Expecting It To Happen . I Got Up And Walked Into The Guest Room And Saw Kylie Sleeping .

I Checked The Time . 10:24 . I Walked Back Into The Room And Za's Phone Buzzed . I Ignored It Though .

My Phone Got A Text That Very Moment . 'Hey It's Me Eric , I Hope This Is You Alexis .. If It's Not I Probably Seem Like A Creep .' I Smiled At The Text From The Amazing Acquaintance .

I Sat On The Couch As I Started To Reply . 'No It's Me , But You Seem Like A Creep Either Way .' I Responded . Obviously I Was Joking , He's Definitely Far From A Creep .

'What ? Girrrrl , No ! Atleast I'm A Sexy Creep (;' He Replied . I Laughed A Bit Loud As I Saw Za Move In His Sleep .

Well , He's Not Wrong . He's Very Sexy . I Love His Personality . 'Sexy ? Psh , Whatever Nigga , Whatever ! I Was Starting To Get The Impression You Wouldn't Text me .-.' I Replied .

'Not Text You ? I'd Be An Idiot . You Seem Real Chill , I Like That .' I Blushed Up A Storm .

'Well .. I'm Gonna Go Back To Sleep . How About I Text You Later ?' I Suggested Grabbing A Pillow . My Phone Vibrated And I Practically Jumped For It .

'Or You Could Meet Me At That Roller Skating Place Later So We Can Hang Out And I Can Get To Know You Better ?' I Smiled At The Thought Of Us Actually Hanging Out .

Might As Well Make It Reality , Right ? 'Yeah , Thats Perfect Around .. 6:00?' he Instantly Texted Back With The Response Of 'Perfect , See You Then Gorgeous .' I Blushed Again and Covered My Face With A Pillow .

I Grabbed The Pillow And Laid Down On The Comfortable Couch . I Laid There Drifting Off In A Much more Peaceful Sleep .