Chapter 46

Wes's POV

I was angry and upset after listing our parents, Alpha and Luna confection. How can they do this to us?

Anna is my baby sister and she will always be my baby sister for me. Nothing will change this fact that I am her overprotective brother. I know Anna got hurt so do I and other also.

Before could say anything Anna ran from there. I ran after while calling her name. She didn't listen and after some time I lost her track. I knew she needs sometime but I don't want to leave her alone and don't want to lose my sister.

I gave sometime to Anna and myself to gather the though. It is almost 4 hours since Anna left and now it is getting dark. We all start panic as Anna didn't return. I was repenting that I would let her go alone when I knew it is not safe for her anymore.

I, Ed, Ethan, Nix, and Damien, dad, Alpha and other pack members start searching her while mom and Luna were crying so badly.

I was getting very horrible felling that someone took Anna away from me or killed her. I was losing my patience now while Alpha already lost his and now everyone is scared to face him.

I told Johanna to help tell if he gets to know anything about Anna as I know from past few months he is so closed to her. It is almost 1 hour when Johanna left and there no news about Anna and Johanna. I tried to use my Warlock powers but I was not able to deduct Anna.

I was feeling so helpless and frustrated too. I start hating my parents and all those because of whom Anna got hurt and left us.

Suddenly I saw Anna coming towards us while holding Johanna hand. She was looking so calm and peaceful. I run towards her and hug her to my dear life even I forget that I was not breathing as I holding my breath in fear to lose her again.

Everyone saw her start running towards us. Aunt Ray and mom hug her asking forgive while dad and Uncle Dylan have apologies look on their face.

Anna smiled little bit and said, "I am starving. Is there anything I am going to get for eat?"

All gave her small smile while wiping their tears. And I had a relief breath as I know I got my baby sister back and I am not going to lose her every.

We all started to move towards home while I scold her not to do this again as she was not aware she gave heart attach to all of us and Uncle Dylan was blasting with anger and no one was able to control him.

Anna hugged everyone and said, "I will never ever leave my both families overprotective brothers."

I think Anna question caught everyone off guard and first everyone was shocked and then we all gave her joint hug.

"If I call you mom and dad do you mind it?" Anna asked and this time mom and dad hug her with tears in their eyes and "You are and you will be our baby girl."

Anna gave them a small smile while I ensure her that she will be my baby sister forever and Ed and Ethan also join me. Nix and Damien first hesitated but when Anna wave them they also join us.

"I finally get a big and lovely family with possessive parents, uncle, aunt and overprotective brothers to take care of me."

We all laugh on her this statement and enter in the mansion.