Chapter 18

Wes's POV

I was pissed off and worried for Anna.

Ed and Ethan were also angry because of Alpha Dylan behavior towards our little sis.

Once I reached my room, I called to my parents.

My dad pick up the phone and said, "Hello"

I replied, "Hello dad"

Dad recognized my voice and start asking many question as I know he was worried for us

"Wes, do you all reach there safely?   How is my princess doing?    How is everything there?    How are people there?    Are you feeling comfortable there? ........."

Many more question he might ask me but I stop him in-between while saying

"Dad please take a break and let me speak. Yes, we all reach safely. I have to talk with you regarding very important matter and that might give answer of your all questions"

After listening this I heard my dad got serious as he asked, "What is about Wes? You are sounding worried? Where is princess?"

I was shocked that dad was more worried for Anna ads I was thinking.

I told him all things which happened here since we reached.

And Anna is very upset and right now in her room which is next to my room with Ed and Ethan who are right now taking care of her and I came to my room to talk with him.

After said all these dad told me he will talk with Alpha Dylan and he will defiantly change his behavior otherwise dad will take us back home. And told me not to worry for anything.

And then dad told me not to tell anything to mom right now and I take care my younger siblings and keep eye on Anna and never let her alone with any pack member.

I ensure him that I will take good care of Anna. 

After talking with dad I got relaxed and went to Anna room and told everyone my conversation with dad. Of course I didn't tell them all things but ensure them everything will be okay as dad is talking with Alpha.

After that Anna went to bed to take rest as she was very tried all these things.

I and Ethan left to unpack our things while Ed stay there with her.

We don't want to leave her alone for a single second.

Please Comments and vote