Chapter 20

Luna Ray's POV

First I was very surprised to Anna but soon I got annoyed because of Dylan behavior and I know Nix, Damien, John, Gray, Anna and her brothers Wes, Ed and Ethan were also pissed off.

Anna was looking more scared that's why I raised my voice and gave Anna room next to her brothers so that she feels it like home and safe.

I know I was the only living girl in this home for last many years and in this home and pack all are very possessive towards me but Anna was new and even not part of our home and pack and Dylan over possessiveness not only worried us even I felt jealous also which I don't want to show in front of all.

I went to my bedroom once all kids settle down in their room.

Dylan follow me as I threatened him if he wouldn't come with me I will leave him forever.

Once we reached in our bedroom, I start shouting on Dylan.

I didn't give him chance to speak for couple of minutes as I was pissed off and mad on him.

Then Dylan came near to me and crashed his lips on mine after few minutes I also replied to his kiss.

After sometime when I relaxed under his touch he separates from me and put me on bed.

He gave me pleading look that I listen to him first and he apologies for his behavior.

I gave him okay look back.

Then he said, "I will tell you everything but make sure you will understand the situation and you would not share those things with anyone else right now. When time will come everybody get to know why I behaved like this."

I said, "Okay do ahead, I am ready to listen."

Then he told me each and everything about Anna birth, her biological parents, reason of her arrival her and most important truth about her that she is the only living Alpha daughter of Alpha after many centuries that she is that special prophesy child.

After listing Dylan I start crying. Know I understand that his behavior and why is he reacting overprotective around her. I also feeling same and want to protect her from any harm.

I know her parents very well and I am under their debt. Now while taking care of Anna I will repay their debt and try to give her that love which her parents might give her.

I know Eric and Sophia gave her everything more they might give to her own daughter.

While seeing towards Wes, Ed and Ethan I can easily say that they love her more than their lives. They can do anything for her. That's why today they stood against Dylan also which no one dare.

Now I am hoping that Nix, Damien and all pack member also give her same love and protection which she should get.

Defiantly she must be treated as princess her in her pack also if she would be with her pack and her parents would be alive today.

Then Dylan told me he received call from Eric that how much he upset Anna, he ensure her he will not behave over protected around her.

"Anna is not known that she is also a werewolf and we have to keep this secret till her 16th birthday which is after 6 months and then only things will start working accordingly prophesy", he said with worried look on his face.

I told him everything will be okay and promised him to keep all these as secret and thanks him to be in my life. I love him more than anything in my life and now I have a daughter to take care.

I was hoping that tomorrow will bring good hope and new light in our life. With all these thoughts I drift of in Dylan arms like I always do.