Chapter 29

In barbecue

Nixon's POV

We all were busy since whole day for arrangements and now I have welcome all guests. I was standing with my dad and talking with other Alphas as I am in queue of being next Alpha of my pack.

My mom was looking gorgeous and dad was not able to take his eye off from her like always.

Damien was talking to some random guys from other packs while James and Noah helping their father.

Wesley, Edward and Ethan also looking handsome while Colt and Rex were introducing them with few pack members.

Then I saw girls coming downstairs to join the party, I hoping that Anna would look decent and she would not wear her everyday look.

Sage came first and Colt hold her while I see proud on his face after that Amy came and Rex hold her and we can see proud smile on his face too.

Now there come Anna and after looking her today for few I forget to breathe and my jaw almost drop to ground. She was looking gorgeous and breathe taking.

Damien came close to me told to close my mouth otherwise a fly catch it. I looked at him and notice I am not only one who is surprised to see Anna in this way.

I saw few tears in my dad and mom eyes like they were admiring her. They were looking her like they got their lost daughter back and they don't want to lose her again.

I was also get some feeling for Anna since she arrived here. Don't take me otherwise I always feel to protect her but don't want to be like her overprotective brothers.

Even Damien me if they might have any sister then he would prefer she would be like Anna because she is so innocent and everyone loves. She is caring also and she loves her brothers a lot.

When Anna enters in party everyone stop talking and looking at her admiring her. Her dress was matching her eyes and even giving more glow to her face.