Chapter 9

"Are you sure this will work for everyone here", Luna asked.

Eric replied, "I amn't sure, it is old magic and I have not done it for many people".

"We can't make a mistake here, it is for my baby girl", Alpha said.

I said while holding Anna in my arms, "Don't worry, it will be for Angle".

And then Eric starts chanting mantras in different languages.

I know them too, but it was the week after giving birth and this magic required a lot of power, which helps that time. That's why Eric was doing that with all his power and pure heart to save Anna.

After 30 minutes, Eric said, "it seems magic works".

As the doctor came in again, he congratulated Alpha and Luna, who had a baby boy and we had one twice. A baby boy and a baby girl.

I was so happy after listening to that. I know it is bad that we tried to play with destiny, but we didn't refuse that.

Once the right time comes, we will tell everyone that Anna is Alpha's daughter until that time it will be our secret (Me and Eric).

Eric did this magic on Alpha and Luna and otherwise they might not be able to control their feelings for Anna. We decided that we would remind them once Anna turned 15 years old.

Now the time has come to tell them, but we still have to hide so many things from them, as we don't know how fate will work for Anna.

*Flash Ended*

While thinking of all this, I drifted off in Eric's arms.