Chapter 37

Anna was walking towards pack house and behind her I think it was that missing pack pup following her like a pat dog. And he was wounded but his wounds were covered with some kind of paste.

It was kinda weird situation for all of and I think Anna was not aware of anything as she was looking happy while talking with that pup and who is swinging his tail for her. And after seeing this I know some pack member's eyes were about come out from their sockets.

Ray, Sage and Amy ran towards Anna and hug her while Ray starts checking Anna if got hurt. And pup parents with some other went near to him.

Then Anna spoke which make few people angry but mostly surprised and we know that was not her fault.

She said, "Not hurt Cliff as he is my new pat and I found him near road while I was coming back a little lie. He was hurt very badly that's why I applied some herbs on him to stop bleeding now I need to take him pack doctor."

Anna was shocked looking towards everyone reaction but I warn everyone through our mind link that no one say anything to her and take the pup to pack doctor. As said in my Alpha tone everyone obeyed me.

Then I told Anna and rest to follow me in my office. I know there is so many things which I need to talk with Anna and rest of people.

Anna was shocked to see my office, I know she was looking first time my office and I think she was amused while looking it.

Everyone take their seat while Anna sit near Ray. Then I asked her where was she and where I found Cliff as till I didn't told her that is not a dog but a pup of pack member and his name is Johanna.

Anna replied, "I was anger and that's why I left and went to nearby park and when I was coming back I saw Cliff and bring him here."

There was something which was indicating me that Anna is not telling us the truth as if she was in the park then how come no one see her. I was about to say something but stop as we heard a knock on my office door and said "come in" who so ever was out there.

The pack doctor came in bow towards me and Ray then inform "Alpha all people have been taken care and there is no serious issue a part from one" before he could complete Anna asked, "How is Cliff? Can I take him home with me now?"

On this Nix growl on her as he was not able to control his anger anymore and Anna jump on her seat little while Ray hold her. Via our mind link I asked Nix to leave the room and he left.

Then look towards Anna and told her "Anna dear sorry for Nix behavior and please stop treating Cliff as a dog because he is a pack member pup and his name is Johanna".

It's look like Anna why trying to take all which I told her as I it was difficult for her then I told doctor to complete whatever he was saying.

After listening what I told Anna he was bit nervous and told there is problem with Johnna and before I would say anything again Anna said, "What is with him, I want to see him right" in commanding tone which really effect on doctor as he asked her follow him.

I was surprised first of all but then I understand why doc follow Anna command and why there was such controlling power in her voice.

While Anna was sitting with Johanna doctor inform us there is something wrong with his wounds as Anna put right herbs to stop blood but before that something mixed with his blood which is not letting him shift and he getting weak.

Then we all got agreed to take him to elders if they can help and Anna also with come with though I try she wouldn't. She is such a stubborn baby like her parents.