Chapter 40

Alpha Dylan POV

I was pacing in my office while talking with Eric. I was very angry on him as he didn't tell me truth about Anna. He hid from us that she has some witch powers which we got to know in last 5 months.

And after yesterday encounter I was more concern for Anna safety and I know now it would be very difficult for us to hide her secret from rest of the world.

**Flash back**

I was sitting in my office and doing pack paper work when one of my pack fighter mind link me and told me about another attack from black world warrier.

Immediately I mind link to all of my pack and order them to take old people, women and pups in the safe house while warrier join me near battle filed.

I was running in my black wolf near that sport while Nix, Damien John and Gray join me with other pack warrier. Once I reached there I saw Wes, Ed and Ethan were shocked and looking something in front of them.

I changed in my human form and went near to them and I also got shocked what I saw there.

Anna was fighting alone with black world worriers and trying to save someone from them. Then I saw Johanna was running towards us while holding a small girl in his hand.

Suddenly we were blind with some kind of very bright white light and we got our eye sight back, we saw all black world worrier were gone and Anna was coming towards us.

She came to us and hold her and asked, "Julia and Johanna are you okay? Julia did they hurt you?"

Julia replied while pouting her lips, "No, Anna. You kick those bad people ass before."

Wes went near to Anna and inspect her for some kind of injury but she was untouched.

Then Anna said, "Sorry Wes, I know I am not supposed to use my powers but those guys were trying to kidnap Julia second time and I have to protect her and that's why I used some of my power."

Wes didn't say anything just nodded and start walking back towards mansion while holding Anna hands. We all follow them.

No harm went to anyone. But I was confused when Anna said she is not supposed to use her powers.

Once we reach I told everyone everything is okay and asked them return to their homes.

I asked Wes to meet me in my office and he followed me while Ed took Anna with him.

I asked Wes, "What does Anna mean when she said supposed to use her powers? What powers does she has? I want to know"

Wes said, "Please talk with dad as he told us not to talk about her powers with anyone."

I nodded and told him to leave before talking to Eric, I called John and Gray in my office and order them to enquirer "Why do black world warrier want to kidnap Julia?"

**Flashback Ended**

Things are getting complicated and now I am warried not only for Anna but also Julia too. And I am scared that might be black world warrier told their master about Anna then how can we protect her from them.

It is still a month time when Anna turn 16th. I don't want before that anyone discover about Anna.