Chapter 15

Nixon's POV

Since when mom told I that dad has gone to airport to bring Warlock kids I was pacing in living room. I was not happy with this idea as they are not any Alpha or their kids.

Then why dad is doing these extra afforest even if they are Alpha or their kid's dad never go to airport to bring them then why these people.

Suddenly I heard the car horn coming from the driving way and same time mom told me to join her to welcome them.

I don't like it still I have to go out to welcome that as my mom and pack Luna told us to do that and I can't disrespect her.

With frown on face I went outside while dad introducing them with mom. Then he introduce me.

First I was surprised to see Anna then her behavior towards me.

Once we enter in the living room I excuse and went to my room upstairs.

While sitting on my bed I was thinking about these guest who came to my place:

Anna

"She would be 5'7" tall and has slim body with a decanter shaped waist like models with cheerful and joyous personality. Her hair are long with rich shade of chocolate brown which goes till her lower back. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin.

Her eyes, framed by long lashes, with pointed bright, silver-green color and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full soft cherry sweet lips with a flash of angel-white teeth for easy-goingness - she seemed the picture of perfection.

She has thin cheeks with set jaw. She has honey-sweet voice. But strange think she is much like my mom and few things are similar as my dad which make me confuse. And she was wearing ugly glass which hide her beauty."

 Wes, Ed and Ethan  

In other hand all 3 brothers have almost similar features but different from their sister Anna.

"Wes is 6'2" tall, Edward is 6'1" and Ethan would be 6'0" tall. They also have broad-shouldered and body with apps and muscular body that is offset by a boyish grin look like models of the poster.

Wes has dazzling chocolate brown eyes while Edward and Ethan both shared similar sky blue. Wes hairs are mahogany like while Edward and Ethan both have rich shade of chocolate brown hair. They all have straight nose, full lips – which seemed the picture of perfection.

They have thin cheeks with firm and strong jaw with a flash of white teeth for easy-goingness and have common fair skin."

Here if we talk about my family, we are werewolves and most important very powerful werewolves on the earth.