Chapter 45

"We were all worried for same thing as you shown many sign of both," Mom said.

I, Wes, Ed, Ethan, Nix and Damien were looking towards them in confusion written on our faces.

"You are special werewolf with power of witch," Aunt Ray said.

"How can this be possible?" Wes asked first time.

"It is possible, when any werewolf got a witch mate then their children can have both gens in them" dad said.

"But our parents were werewolves and I am a werewolf too, I don't have any other power like Anna," Damien said.

"Yes, you are only a werewolf but Anna got these genes from our great grandparents," Aunt Ray said.

"I can't understand whatever you said," it was too much for me to take in.

"You are able to inherit these power from our great grandparents as a special prophesy child," Aunt Ray said.

"In Raven Pack centuries before Alpha Derek mated to a witch Lara. But no one in their family inherit Lara powers but somehow you got that in your genes Anna. Which is making you more powerful than others and even more special," Uncle Dylan said.

"They all asked me forgive them for this." I can understand why they all hide these from me.

"I forgive you but, I still can't believe you guys kept this from me, better yet the all of us. But I forgive you, but I don't know to whom I trust now and I left the room."

I heard my yelling at me that "They love me more than anything". I know it is true because they never let anyone hurt me and always stay with me. Might be my own parents, brother and family can't give me that love and care which I got from them and Wes, Ed and Ethan.

Still I want to give rest to myself and my mind as it was too much for me take in one day. I need fresh air to breath and calm down self. I can't believe my whole life was a lie.

I went to my secret place and thinking about everything. While thinking and crying I drift off there.

I got up while someone was shaking me and I told that person to leave as I was too tried to get up then suddenly all previous event hit me like someone hit me with many bricks.

I got up and saw Johanna was trying to wake me up as it was getting dark.

"When did you come here?" I asked him.

"In pack everyone is looking for you like mad and worried for you. Luna Ray and your mom is crying out her eyes as no one found you.

Wes, Ed, Ethan, Nix and Damien looking for you everywhere while it is very hard for everyone to come in front of Alpha Dylan as his angry is cross all boundaries because he is not able to find you.

I knew I found you here that's why I came to looking for you here and my guess was right." He told me.

I shook my head and without saying any word I hold his hand and start moving towards mansion. Better say towards my family. I knew they all love me and anything do for me keep safe even they don't care for their life.

I can't leave them. Even I can't leave without them. I also love them. Now I knew about me and my family and I know my parents never want me to leave them.

I know this is new start for everything with my both families. I am lucky that I have two loving and overprotective family members.

I want to reach home as soon as possible before that my over overprotective brothers and uncle kill any innocent in anger.