Chapter 11

Sophie's POV

When all the kids left, I gave Eric a small kiss on his lips to show the courage of both of us.

Then I asked him "Why are you sending Sage, Clot, Amy and Rex with them? They don't need to go".

He replied, "Clot and Rex are the pack's best fighters and, per his request, Alpha sent them to help him with some of his business and when they got here they found their mates, who turned out to be Saga and Amy. They know Anna is going there a lot. They are also going and I had a word with both girls' parents. They don't have problems with sending their girls with their mates even if they are happy. You know that they are werewolves."

I know that Anna's friends are werewolves and even Anna knew it. They know that Wes, Ed and Ethan have the power of Warlock but Anna doesn't have any power, she is human, but they still love her a lot and always protect her.

Except from our family (I, Eric, Wes, Ed, Ethan and my Mom, who died years ago), no one knows that Anna has the power of a witch and even more that.

Eric and I were shocked when we got to know about her power. We always think that she will turn into a she-wolf once she turns sixteen, but we know we are not sure.

We trained her with her powers but we always hide her powers from others' eyes and even told Anna to do so, otherwise there would be so many difficulties which our family face and that's why Anna never shows her power, not even in front of Mary.

Days ran very fast and I started helping the kids with their packing and, while Eric gave them some extra training and preparing them, the other hand gave them lectures about many different things.

How to talk with people there, as werewolves are very sensitive towards their emotions. They are not all like Anna.

How to talk with Alpha and high-ranking people because they easily take things on their ego and take it as a challenge.

Don't use your power without any danger or need. Never show your powers. That would be a danger.

For Anna, there are some more rules to never ever use your power in front of anyone. She needs to practice, but when her brothers are around, not alone.

Never leave the side of her brothers, and no one always needs to be with her while her friends are there.

And most important, no matter what happens, always take care of each other, trust in each other, never leave each other alone, listen to each other and don't invite trouble for yourself.

It is the first time my kids are going to live in a pack and in between so many werewolves. I don't want any harm to come to them, especially to Anna. I want all of them to be safe and happy.