Chapter 32

Monday morning school day

It is Monday and everyone hate because of school. However Anna love to study but she hates with those school slut and bimbos who give her hard time. It is different thing that she is 100th times better them that but she can't show them.

Everyone got ready and now sitting together and having breakfast as Aunt Ray doesn't like that they got late for school.

Nix, Wes and Ed went together in Nix car while Damien, Ethan and Anna went in Damien car as per agreement.

As Damien parked his car Anna found her friends Sage and Amy waiting for her in her mate's arms. When they saw her they all wave her Anna start walking towards then and suddenly Damien stopped her which make her and Ethan confused.

Till that time her friends came to her and Colt as what happened then Damien said to everyone, "Anna is not going to leave my side, not any chance."

Anna 'hhhhfffhhhh' on this statement and now frustrated because of Damien overprotective behavior 'for understatement'

While Ethan was chucking on all this situation in front of him that time Wes came and notice Anna is not in happy mode and tension in-between all of them.

He came near to them and asked 'what happened' meanwhile Nix and Ed also join them.

Rex told him all things and Wes gave 'really' look to Damien.

Then he old, "Damien I appreciate that you are concern for Anna however here you need to one thing you keep eye on her but need to give her space at back home they follow the same rule. Anna was having her own life in school and which they never interfere till it was not necessary and she has her own friend group."

Ed and Ethan agreed with Wes while Nix also understand and told Damien, "I think it is really a good idea to give some space to her while she is in school and anyway we all neat to her".

Damien was not happy with this but he got agreed after seeing Anna puppy eyes which are pleading to him.

Anna took a breath of relief which she was holing and not aware. Bell rang and everyone start going towards their classes and groups.

It is just a start of the day and it is going to be long day...........